Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol & Tribulus Terrestris

smoking

hi im just about to start my first cycle of dbol, is Tribulus Terrestris recomended for taking with or after the cycle?

cheers ;)

DONT DO A D-BOL ONLY CYCLE......now decca and d-bol and proper pct now that wouldnt be too bad...

BIC

do a d-bol 4wks at 35mg/day and add some test enanthate 500/week that's sound much better. about Tribulus Terrestris don't use it is worthless IMO. I use clomid and have some Nolvadex in case of gyno symptoms shows up.

Good Luck bro.

is there something oral i can take with it instead?
i have a real fear (big pussy i know) of needles (always think im going to get oxygen bubbles in my blood for some strange reason), im new to roids so wanna take it easy as well.

if your not ready to inject then you may not be ready for roids...the only strait oral cycle i think id ever advice would be strait var but thats it....and proper pct..

smokin, if you truly are to afraid to shoot and it is something you really dont think you can overcome then go for an oral cycle. Since you are at this stage of thinking of using gear then I am assuming you have been training for awhile and have a grip on your diet right? Its important to get what you can naturally first. Like BIC said a var cycle might be more appropriate but if d-bol is all you can get well not much you can do right? I'm assuming you are using trib because you cannot get any PCT? If you dont have access to any PCT and you can only get your hands on d-bol, start with low dose (15mg ed) ie 5mg tab every 8 hours for 2 weeks, then off for at least 2-4 weeks and just see how you respond to it. I used this technique back in high school and it worked great cuz at the time all i could get was d-bol. I also never used any PCT at that time, mainly cuz I was an idiot but I did keep most of my gains when I came off.

Good luck and be safe...

smoking said:
is there something oral i can take with it instead?
i have a real fear (big pussy i know) of needles (always think im going to get oxygen bubbles in my blood for some strange reason), im new to roids so wanna take it easy as well.

your not ready to take steriods then....woman

just tried it dude (smoking) it won't hurt a thing, the first one is the bomb then the next ones won't hurt a bit.

Oxygen Bubble in the vein. Not to give offense to any smart, dedicated and experienced brothers out there, but seriously, have you taken a look at some of the fuckin morons that shoot themselves, it's not rocket science. If your not comfortable, it's understandable, but are you helping the situation ? The're plenty of medical quality guides on the net that teach you to shoot. If you could read the directions on how to register for this site, you can read directions on how to shoot yourself. Pick up your skirt, grab your ballz, and do it. All in my humble opinion of course.

Top Bottom