Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qv Test Enan And Qv Deca

ya i just recently did a cycle of that and kept 22 pounds....awesome shit...run it at 300 mg/wk of deca....500 mg/wk of enan

Last edited:
onebigab said:
QV is great. Will be starting up soon also with Enanthate/Deca/Halo/Winny. I won't start until my dieting is done. Going to drop 30lbs first. Then hit it full blown. WooHoo. :qt:

30lbs!! God bless ya man!!

qv deca worked well for me.....

and i'll be finding out about the qv enanthate as soon as it gets here.....:eek:

I ran the two for my first cycle (2 weeks left out of 10) i've already put on 24lbs and strength has gone through the roof. I ran the deca at 300mgs a week and the enan. at 250. Great stuff!

bobby how has the acne sides been on it?

I have used the QV deca, and even just throwing it into a cycle at 200mg/w i had great progress and results. Quality Vet has some great products.

QUICK QUESTION...do you GUYS think if someone that already is prone to acne could get away with doign this cycle with deca 300 wk enen 250 week and not getting acne from it?after everyones replys of how they like it makes me want to give it a try since it is the fraction of the price of my primo/var cycle....do you guys think the 250 a week is even sufficient to get good gains?off a 10 week cycle?190 5 10 dont know bodyfat...

HAYEZ said:
QUICK QUESTION...do you GUYS think if someone that already is prone to acne could get away with doign this cycle with deca 300 wk enen 250 week and not getting acne from it?after everyones replys of how they like it makes me want to give it a try since it is the fraction of the price of my primo/var cycle....do you guys think the 250 a week is even sufficient to get good gains?off a 10 week cycle?190 5 10 dont know bodyfat...

have you used any Test before?

no never have

Top Bottom