Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qv Test Enan And Qv Deca

HAYEZ

Crack Peddler
Platinum
has anyone tried either of the 2?if so how did you like it?sorry to post htis but the search didnt bring up answer for me...since i aint platinum

Last edited:
what you would you ocnsider a decent dosage be for that? 300mg week deca 500mg enan week...think that would be a decent cycle?then sice there long acting start pct 2-3 weeks later?thanks

This is the same thing I want to do next cycle! I ran QV Enanthate and think its great. good luck bro. I think I am going to run some dbol for the first five weeks too at 35mg/d

not for me...friend of mine is interested...he is around 220 been lifting for 4 years...he has done deca only cyles wihtout any pct...but he wants to try it the right way now...loldont know his bopdy fat..i would think mid teens

QV is great. Will be starting up soon also with Enanthate/Deca/Halo/Winny. I won't start until my dieting is done. Going to drop 30lbs first. Then hit it full blown. WooHoo. :qt:

QV deca is very good IMO. I would do atleast 500mgs a week mon. thurs. assuming its not your first cycle.

Top Bottom