Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help With My Pct....am Dbol Bridge???

THEEGAME2544

Ok guys, I'm coming off my 24 week cutting cycle as of tomorrow. I had a couple of questions that I could use some input.

I'm going to be running my clomid and nolva for PCT like I usually do to recover, however Fonz's AM dbol bridge post sparked some curiousity. Seeing as I'm coming off a 24 week cycle I'm sure that I am shut down pretty hard. I'm also thinking that because my test levels are so low I'm going to be in a severe catabolic state. I was thinking about running 10mg of dbol in the AM for the next 8 weeks to combat this catabolic state until my natural test levels recover enough through PCT. Any thoughts?

Also, how liver toxic is 10mg of dbol in the AM? Seeing as I've been on 50mg/day of winny for the last 10 weeks of my diet.

Just looking for some input as to whether it is a good idea or not?

THEEGAME2544 said:
Ok guys, I'm coming off my 24 week cutting cycle as of tomorrow. I had a couple of questions that I could use some input.

I'm going to be running my clomid and nolva for PCT like I usually do to recover, however Fonz's AM dbol bridge post sparked some curiousity. Seeing as I'm coming off a 24 week cycle I'm sure that I am shut down pretty hard. I'm also thinking that because my test levels are so low I'm going to be in a severe catabolic state. I was thinking about running 10mg of dbol in the AM for the next 8 weeks to combat this catabolic state until my natural test levels recover enough through PCT. Any thoughts?

Also, how liver toxic is 10mg of dbol in the AM? Seeing as I've been on 50mg/day of winny for the last 10 weeks of my diet.

Just looking for some input as to whether it is a good idea or not?

I think it is not a very good idea....You will never get adequate recovery while taking in exogenous hormones...

I think running it for 2 weeks while the long acting esters are clearing your system is a good idea (right up until you START PCT)

Sounds like your having a hard time with the idea of "time off". I know it must be rough after a 24 week cycle (bro, that's half a year!!!)...maybe you should think of your pct as a "cycle". I know how you feel i'm on my last 2 weeks of a 10 week cycle and I am already starting to miss my juice. Just hang in there bro, do your pct, train hard, eat right, take your supps and plan your next ride. Good luck. Let us know if you use the bridge and how it worked...I am slightly curious on the dbol bridge as well.

Top Bottom