Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

animalthug

I have been sandbagging on the board for a while now. I was wondering if there really is any fat loss while on winstrol. What dosages would be needed to see the loss.

Well there really isn't any "fat loss" from any steroid. Dieting causes fat loss. Dieting perfectly while taking steroids leads to losing body fat while keeping muscle.

That being said I'm currently using winny in a cutting cycle. It causes great hardness and has helped me keep my strength up while dieting real hard. So indirectly, it has helped me to lose fat, because it is helping me keep my muscle. As far as some mechanism for burning fat on its own, no steroid does that.

I take 50mg IM EOD. But I'm real conservative. (I'm also taking a couple others, but you didn't ask about my cycle.)

So far I like winny. But I know I'm not getting leaner because of it. I'm getting leaner because of my diet.

I'm taking 300mg/wk of eq, 25mg ED of Var, and 50 mg EOD of winny. Also .5mg EOD of Arimidex. Running clen for 2 weeks on 2 off.

My diet is 1600 calories a day at 50% protien 40% carb 10% fat. A lot of guys on here said my calories are to low, but I don't think so.

The strange thing is I think I'm anabolic even at 1600 damn calories. My weight loss has completely stopped. Fat loss has continued, waist still slowly shrkining, but total body weight hasan't dropped for days.

I'm half tempted to turn my calroies down even more to speed up lipolysis.

Anway, back to the topic, winstrol is good to go, but no steroid is a fat burner.

One last thing about winny, it fuckin' hurts.

Last edited:
I have heard that when you are on Winny you keep all your muscular gains, and by having a good diet you can loose fat without loosing muscle size and hardness.

As far as my winny exp. goes strength gains are out of control. I have never had any pain from winny and i use delts and bi's. Ive used both 50mg EOD and ED. In my opinion there was a big difference, but I had great results from both. I used winny in my first cycle EOD at 50mgs by itself. Gained fifteen pounds and looked lean. Diet is truely the only way to lose fat, BUT, with that said, you look like you have lost fat after using winny even if not much fat loss has occured. Much gains can be kept with a proper PCT.

Reactions: bw1
Winstrol burns fat directly. I have explained the mechanism several times on this board. Do a search.

In case you're just too lazy, or you aren't platinum (I'm not), the short expalantion is this:

Winstrol elevates body temperature and exhibits a uniquely effective anticatabolic effect on the body.

The elevated body temp burns the fat, the anticatabolism spares the muscle.

That's why you hear stories of minimal gains with noticable fat loss.

The effect is enhanced if used with a low dose of prop.

Anyone who has used winny at 100mg/day with prop at 50mg/day will tell you for absolute certain that this stack burns fat directly.

Of course, if you eat like shit you will not get as good of results as if you diet correctly. But as to the question of winstrol burning fat, the answer is yes.

By the way, fina also burns fat directly, although the mechanism is slightly different. The increased blood volume in the muscle cell results in an enhanced bioactivity in the organism as a whole, therefore requiring more energy to be burned. Fina is the supreme anticatabolic steroid, so again, we have a preservation of muscle along with accelerated biological activity.

Which of course equals fat loss.

Not all steroids are equal. If they were, there would be no difference in anecdotal accounts of impact, would there?

One other thing about winstrol. It stresses the liver enormously while causing problematic water redistribution internally. It's a harsh drug. Use it sparingly and for short periods of time.

Fukkenshredded said:
Winstrol burns fat directly. I have explained the mechanism several times on this board. Do a search.

In case you're just too lazy, or you aren't platinum (I'm not), the short expalantion is this:

Winstrol elevates body temperature and exhibits a uniquely effective anticatabolic effect on the body.

The elevated body temp burns the fat, the anticatabolism spares the muscle.

That's why you hear stories of minimal gains with noticable fat loss.

The effect is enhanced if used with a low dose of prop.

Anyone who has used winny at 100mg/day with prop at 50mg/day will tell you for absolute certain that this stack burns fat directly.

Of course, if you eat like shit you will not get as good of results as if you diet correctly. But as to the question of winstrol burning fat, the answer is yes.

By the way, fina also burns fat directly, although the mechanism is slightly different. The increased blood volume in the muscle cell results in an enhanced bioactivity in the organism as a whole, therefore requiring more energy to be burned. Fina is the supreme anticatabolic steroid, so again, we have a preservation of muscle along with accelerated biological activity.

Which of course equals fat loss.

Not all steroids are equal. If they were, there would be no difference in anecdotal accounts of impact, would there?

One other thing about winstrol. It stresses the liver enormously while causing problematic water redistribution internally. It's a harsh drug. Use it sparingly and for short periods of time.

To some degree all steroids increase your CNS which raises body temperature. The reason winny is good at burning bodyfat is because it adds to the overall androgens(even though it's not highly androgenic it still adds up especially in higher doseages) in the blood while not being converted into estrogen and as we know the higher the androgens while also being in an environment with less estrogen than you will be able to burn bodyfat better. Since it is dht based it's also been known to be anti-estrogenic and anti-progesteronic as well which again helps the body to be able to shed fat better and reduce water retension. Lastly with all these good things happening winny as with all steroids produce a nutrient partioning effect which helps the body build more muscle instead of storing it as fat. Steroids in general also lower insulin levels which helps in this area as well. Winny since it is c-17 alpha alkylated also causes the liver to produce more igf-1 which we all know is a powerful muscle building and fat burning hormone. There are so many reasons. Ahhh and steroids in general also increase overall blood volume as a whole. Some more than others but this too adds to the increase in metabolism.

Fukkenshredded said:

I am not so sure about this. I used it 50mg ED for 34 weeks and had no problems. Chlosterol was fine. Liver count was fine. Only a suppression in natural test levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom