Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Deca 300 - Only 8 shots -Underfilled?

Redux

Just wanted this out there for your consumption. I only got 8 shots out of my bottle of QV Deca 300. I may have been slightly overfilling on each shot. Maybe that is why it went so quick. This is my first cycle, so I don't know.
Between it and the Dbol, I am still up 16 lbs, so I am really not THAT mad, I just thought I should post this because of the rumours.

I've heard at least one reputable poster say QV vials are routinely underfilled.

my QV stuff is always underfilled but never by 2 cc's....I always account for it when doing my planning though.....not a whole lot you can do at this point.....

Well, like I said, I am not all that mad. I do have the 16lbs. I imagine there is a bit of both underfilling on their part and overfilling of the syringes on my part.

This sort of thing has been going around about every Mex Vet brand there is.

Way back when Ttokkyo was the hot Mex gear everyone said they underfilled. We had at least one member with a 10cc syringe pull all 10 out of his bottle of TT whatever it was.

Unless you're measuring unopened bottles and not judging by how many injects you get you really don't know.

my QV deca 300 lasted only 9 and a 1/4th shots...slightly underdosed....that was 3 months ago but if you look at possibly over drawing in the darts..that may be a problem...when i got low on the 10 ml vile i turn it upside down and let all the oil settle towards the rubber stopper and then i barly pierce the stopper and get about a quarter to half a ml from that

Top Bottom