Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats wrong with dbol only cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that first shot a long time ago....in a galaxy far far away...
damm i was scared shitless...then once i poped the skin it was nothing.. untill you poke your self for the first time youll always be tentative...my advice just do it like sughrue said your gonna have to do it eventualy... lol

BIC

QFS just recently put out a masteron oral. I hear it's pretty good too. Guys are just using it an hour before workouts for some extra intensity, great muscle hardening effects as well.

I still wouldn't bother with a oral only cycle anyway, waste of time and money. If all you had to do was pop a tab to grow huge everyone would be doing it. Toughin up and hit the needle or forget about it all togetehr.

so what would be a a good inject only cycle, preferebly the one you do once a week

preferably with no stacks just one drugs enaugh for me

or am I askin for too much?

sconoscuito said:
so what would be a a good inject only cycle, preferebly the one you do once a week

preferably with no stacks just one drugs enaugh for me

or am I askin for too much?

Assuming your diet, training, rest are all up to par, and you actually NEED a cycle to grow...I'd go with test enanthate, one shot every 5 days or so.

But for some reason, I seriously doubt that you need a cycle in order to grow...probably just need to eat more.

naah its genetics

both me and my brother play bball at different levels, we're both athletic/fast/quick whatver you want but neither of us can get big no matter how we it

on the other hand we both get fat as soon as we start eatin wrong

P.S. we both train our asses off but it seems like theres some wall that we hit with the whole weight/size gain

thanks radar for that link. I'm trying to talk my friend out of a dbol only cycle and I think that link will help.

n1tro said:
QFS just recently put out a masteron oral. I hear it's pretty good too. Guys are just using it an hour before workouts for some extra intensity, great muscle hardening effects as well.

I still wouldn't bother with a oral only cycle anyway, waste of time and money. If all you had to do was pop a tab to grow huge everyone would be doing it. Toughin up and hit the needle or forget about it all togetehr.

its not really oral masteron, is mestanolone

funny story i was just at the bar last night seeing some people i hadnt seen for w hile...friend of mine just got done with 10 week dbol and some other shit cycle...but he and another friend of mine have took dbol for the whole 10 weeks...but he is huge compared to what he looked like back in dec when i last seen him...i try ot tell them that you have to do pct after words but they dont liten..it was both there first cycles and there already about to start another...but they dont want to hear nothign thati had to say about keepign dbol short and doing proper pct..

so what would be a good pct for dbol only cycle?

some herbal like unleashed and pct from protein factory would be good at the end right?

also what liver protectants? rla, milk thistle?

also whats the smallest dose you can take to still see some results, maybe for like 4-5 weeks?

sconoscuito said:
so what would be a good pct for dbol only cycle?

some herbal like unleashed and pct from protein factory would be good at the end right?

also what liver protectants? rla, milk thistle?

also whats the smallest dose you can take to still see some results, maybe for like 4-5 weeks?

I blow up like crazy on 15mg of dbol. Anything more than that and the bloat gets to crazy (even with liquidex).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom