Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Equipose Anavar

slash747

My next cycle is going to be a light one.

I havnt done AS in over 2 years and I was thinking of making a comeback with

300mg/week Deca
200mg/week EQ
40mg/day anavar

I am pretty sure there is no need for Anti Estrogens, but am I missing anything else? ( I know theres not TEST )

Should just be able to take for 8 weeks and come off without any other
drugs?

I think at those low doses for that length of time you're better off just going with more Deca; I don't consider 8 weeks enough time to benefit from EQ. I would still plan on some PCT.

Is 12 weeks too much?

Money is not an issue I want to do it right...
Ive done anavar and EQ with Test Enanthate and loved the results.
Never done deca though But I like the fact that the sides are subtle.

Last edited:
I'm normally a low dose guy but I think it's hard to stay low with EQ in the picture. With that in mind I would be more inclined to do something like:

week 1-10 300mg/week Deca
week 1-12 400mg/week EQ
week 1-6 40mg/day anavar

I love the drug choice. All anabolic! Screw test hehehe (I am going to take heat for that one). Deca dose is fine, but I would rather use NPP (fast deca) and run it for only 6 wks. Running deca for longer, especially decanoate and people seem to have a harder time recovering from it. Be sure to use HCG on to help recover from the nandrolone, I believe that this is one of the main reasons that people have a hard time recovering from Deca because they neglect to use HCG, when Deca has an effect on LH levels. I would definately bump up the EQ though. Its one drug that I always wish I ran longer and at a higher dosage. I wont use it below 600mgs/wk now, and am using it at 750mg/wk for the next cycle. I would try something like this if I were you for optimal gains.

Wk1-6
NPP: 350mgs/wk (100mg eod)
EQ: 600mgs/wk
Var: 40mgs/day

Wk6-10
EQ: 600mgs/wk
Var: 40mgs/day

wk11-13
Var: 30mgs/day
Proviron: 25mgs/day

PCT

If you can afford to run var that long.

slash747 said:
Is 12 weeks too much?

Money is not an issue I want to do it right...
Ive done anavar and EQ with Test Enanthate and loved the results.
Never done deca though But I like the fact that the sides are subtle.

I'd hit the EQ for 12 weeks @ 400mg-600mg/week. Drop the Deca and run the var and Enanthate. Hmmmmm, I may modify my summer cycle... I like that idea!

Ya I agree Decca is gonna trash your liver...Safe borther man its not worth stress of bad liver...plus thats a lot to your stomach lineing...Take care of that..and never know how it will affect your small intestine...less = better

You guys are getting away from the fact that he wanted to do a "light" cycle to get back in the game. Those cycles, while good, are putting him over 1 gram/week. I like the anavar but neither Deca nor EQ is really conducive to a short light cycle. You might think about doing 100mg test prop/75mg Fina in one EOD shot; let it run for 6 weeks. That keeps you just over 500mg/week and it is a popular combination. You can still use the anavar with that - 30-40mg ED for 6 weeks also.
I am now in week 8 of:

week 1-14 - EQ 300mg E4D
week 1-12 - Deca 200mg E4D
week 11-16 - Fina 75mg EOD

IronJunkey said:
Ya I agree Decca is gonna trash your liver...Safe borther man its not worth stress of bad liver...plus thats a lot to your stomach lineing...Take care of that..and never know how it will affect your small intestine...less = better

I wasnt aware of the Liver damage from Deca.

Dial_Tone: Why run the Var for only 6 weeks?

Its seems like everyone seems to be agreeing on around 300mg of Deca/week
Which is good cause I love EQ, I love it when veins stick out of my chest
even if youre not that big it just makes you look stronger, hehehe.

Ive never done HCG before, so im not sure how to take it. I just know that
it has something to do with female urine, its injectable, and you do it post
cycle.

Is HCG a substitute for clomid?

Last edited:
HCG and Clomid are can be both used for PCT. A lot of guys use them together. To be honest, I'm not an authority on PCT. My runs are light and I've never had a problem recovering. Not to say I shouldn't read up on it but I don't want to give you bad advice relating to BCG/Clomid.

Bump for a little help in terms of dosage and duration for Clo/HGC...

Top Bottom