Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol kickstart - How long to kick?

Sughrue

Started my first cycle a week ago, 20 mg/day paperbol, 500 mg/week Sust. Paperbol from a reputable source, I figure there's no issue with legitimacy.

I know the Sust is going to take a month or so to kick in, but I expected to see something from the Dbol by now. I've seen lots of posts about 'adding 10 pounds in 3 days' etc. So far, all I've gotten from the dbol is an irregular heartbeat. No pumps out of the ordinary either.

Is this dose just too low to have any effect? I'm splitting it into 2 doses, morning & evening, does this matter?

I'm 38, 205 lbs.

Sorry never had any experience with the paper. I would stick too the pinks or Russian foils. However, if it works it works but if it works like the others my guess would be dose is too low. 20mgs a day may keep some mass on during a diet but wont really give you terrific size or even give you 10 lbs in three days. Now you would see those results with 35mg/day divided up into several doses through out the day. Dbol stayts in your system for about 4-6 hours. You want to take some every 4-5 hours to maintain some kind of level in your blood stream through out the day. That is your goal. And the big weiht gain usually is water weight due to estrogen. You can combat right off by taking .5mg arimadex every other day or leave it alone until nipples become irritated. the extra water weight is good for adding cush which will help increase your strength and give you some size. With Dbol the scale is constantly moving for five weeks. Hit it hard and hit it fast! I wouldn't stay on for anymore than 5-6 weeks after that I don't think it is worth it. Watch your damn heart. I never experienced any irregular beats while using dbol. And keep some anti-es handy. I really don't have a proble with dbol- usually takes a good three weeks for me to feel any sesitivity in my nipples. However, some people get lumpy nipples from it. everyone is different.
Good luck and up your dose IMO.

Woke up last night feeling like my BP was jacked up, and my heart was skipping beats... kept me up for a couple hours. Thought I was gonna die for a bit, there. I could feel my hearbeat hesitate, and then a quick double-pump. Happened quite frequently for a couple hours. I have had this happen before, once coming off a 1-AD prohormone cycle, checked myself into a hospital that time for a full cardiac workup. I was fine then.

I have to come clean and admit I had a couple beers and a couple glasses of wine last night, I think that was it. I may have been putting more stress on my body than it needed. I should have known better (actually I DO know better). Feeling mostly better today. Gonna skip my dbol dose tonight, get some sleep, start again in the AM.

hey bud what you are describing are events called pvc's commonly known as heart farts,they are benign in any event so don't sweat it.i am prone to these and they happen every day and at any time.i've seen the cardiologist and he say's every thing is fine and that a lot of people get them except some feel them more.aas stimulate the condition thats all and caffiene and alcohol also as well so if i have a drink or to many coffies it will act up more frequently so i try to avoid this as much as possible.magnesium also helps to calm it down.hope this helps later ..bmh..

Bro I have exactly the same with my heart. They are PVC's, benign. Don't worry. With d-bol i have the same...some skipped beats when i start using d-bol. The trick, start low dose, 15mg, increasing 5 mg every 5 days. After a week using it i had no problems with PVC anymore.

Top Bottom