Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone Cyclopentylpropionate

ox2852

I just started taking 250mg of cypionate evry three days. I mix it with anadrol prop and decca. A total of a little under 2,000mg a week. I include 30mg nolvadex a day and cleviton to help clean me out. I would appreciate some feedback on this stack.

manny, My stats are 215 pounds. Im 6 foot tall. I barely have fat on my body exept for my lower abs. Ive been training since 14 years old on and off. My strength gains are threw the roof. The only side effect for me is headaches from the drols.

ox2852 said:
manny, My stats are 215 pounds. Im 6 foot tall. I barely have fat on my body exept for my lower abs. Ive been training since 14 years old on and off. My strength gains are threw the roof. The only side effect for me is headaches from the drols.

too much gear bro. cyp and deca would be enough (500mg cyp and 300mg deca).

ox2852 said:
I just started taking 250mg of cypionate evry three days. I mix it with anadrol prop and decca. A total of a little under 2,000mg a week. I include 30mg nolvadex a day and cleviton to help clean me out. I would appreciate some feedback on this stack.

2,000mg/week??? What's you trainging and AAS history.

ox2852 said:

telling us what age you started weight lifting doesnt mean much unless you tell us your current age, or how long you have been lifting.

Top Bottom