Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DBol and Test or DEca?

Deca or test with DBOL?

• Dbol/Test

Votes: 26 24.1%
  • Dbol/Deca

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Dbol/Deca/Test

Votes: 75 69.4%

• Total voters

danneggiare

Which should I go with Dbol and Test or Deca and Dbol. I have done Dbol and test and was very happy with the results. This time aroud I am going to 25mg of dbol ed for 4 weeks with 1000mg of test for 10 weeks. What do you guys think?

Stats

Sorry guys: 4 th cycle
1st cycle was sust @ 500mg
2nd Dbol 30mg and Cyp. @ 400mg
3rd Sust/fina 100mg eod

My peak weight was 205 @ 14% bf
My current weight is 196 @ 10 to 12 % bf

Goal is 225 under 15% bf but I will be happy with 215 to 220.

I am going to cut up after this bulking cycle and try to retain as much quality weight as possible.

F%^k it do all three. Keep the deca under 400 a week test(whatever u feel a week) and the dbol to no more than 25mg a day or ur desired dose and let us know how it works out. What's ur PCT?

Well, certainly try Deca since you haven't. Everyone should once, you'll either love it or hate it. . . I love it. I need test, and most do with deca, but you can go as low as 250ew just like HRT for deca . . . And def add the dbol, to have a non-AR mechanism to compensate the highly anabolic deca. I really believe in ar/non-ar stacks like deca+dbol or primo+drol because they really work . . .

HRT application is trying to move hard from the needle and the high/low cycles with injection. Androgel, Testim, and various patches are all examples and there's more in the drug pipeline for this. Thanks!

well composed cycle will always produce great results.
Deca will worth the hassle. The most magik cycle I have ever done was the most simple one. Deca and Cyp. I ran dbol for 6 weeks while the whole cycle was 12. results were fine. from 175 to 185-188 with 7% bf. I am now at 4.8% bf while doing just test. so it's up to you. But I miss deca. I can't wait a moment to get my hands on it... Deca at 400 will do the trick just fine. Good luck and have fun!

1 freaking gram of test a week? that is the hell of a lot... call me old school (but i'm not), but that is a lot. I have done it before (1 g of test, 800 of deca cycle), but results are not any different than 500 of test with 400 of deca... Just my thoughts...

something as simple as
250mg-500mg test
with 300-400 mg of deca

per week is a sick cycle for just about anyone

Top Bottom