Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol question

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Will it suppress hunger? And this will be my first time taking liquid clen. How many mcg's a day do I need for fat loss? Should I take it twice or just once a day? I would like peoples suggestions on this clen stuff if possible please. Thank you.

For some it suppresses hunger. For myself it actually makes me more hungry. I would start at about 40mcg's per day and work your way up about 120mcg's per day max. Do this on a two week on two week off rotation unless you are taken Ketotifen with it. You could just take it first thing in the morning if you'd like or split up between morning and early afternoon. Don't take too late in the day or you might find yourself having problems sleeping. Be prepared to feel shaky, anxious, nervous, and sweaty also. Good luck to you!

i'm with mrflexdiesel on this one: It makes me hungry. The way he suggested to use it is perfect, except i would take it in the morning. It has such a long half-life that it does not need to be split up.

I'm concerned more for fat loss. I do hit the gym at 5am so I guess I will take it in the morning. Will I get cramps like the way some say? I figure the cramps are from high dosages and not enough water intake. I'm I right? BTW...I only hit the gym Mon-Fri and not on the weekends. I do not wan to take this stuff on the weekends. So would it be ok if I were to take clen say Monday and Tuesday and off on Wednesday and then back on the stuff Thursday and Friday and then off for the weekend?

Top Bottom