Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca Lovers

Don't know since EQ did not seem to increase my hunger anything out of the ordinary. I ate more on my cycle because you feel like you need to eat more to build muscle. But did not have any particular hunger that wasn't there before.

I was running EQ at 400-500/wk. No anxiety that some people complain about either.

Doesn't really affect appetite..gains do seem to be more noticeable, also more water retention during cycle...

If u take away the side effects, which would yield better results (mass, strength and size), deca or test. I was thinking of doing 400 deca wk 1-10 and 200 wk 11-12.

In may my fiancé is going back home......meaning we wont see each other for at least 6 months....so this is only the time I can try deca....I dont mind the deca dick as long as it comes back within 6 months. My main purpose of next cycle is size, I didnt get much from my last cycle :(

Del_Piero said:
Just a quicky.....does deca increase ur appetite just like EQ??

i loved my nandrolone phenylprop... never tried the decanate form, i dont think it makes sense to use decanate when phenylprop is available.

Re: Re: Deca Lovers

eviction said:

i loved my nandrolone phenylprop... never tried the decanate form, i dont think it makes sense to use decanate when phenylprop is available.

How were your gains/sides on NPP? Lots of people seem to like it also.

Top Bottom