Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Concerned about getting deca dick

Swole2112

I've never tried deca before out of the fear that I'll suffer from deca dick once I start. What would everybody guess is the percentage of deca users that suffer from deca dick? What causes it? Is it always temporary? Little help would be appreciated.

Didn't affect me until I was done with it. My girl understood, but it took about 1-2 weeks for me. The main thing was that it would get hard but not stay hard. I had to gain some self confidience again, but you learn.

It may not even effect you.

I've run 3 deca cycles now, and haven't had any problems at all. I get a massive boost in libido for the first half of the cycle, then the second half it's just like being natural - no shutdown.

Your best bet is just to run deca, and if you feel you might be getting shut down, add some test and it should help you recover.

But i have read that some guys get shutdown for months after their cycle is complete. Thats the troubleing issue.

paul2110 said:
I've run 3 deca cycles now, and haven't had any problems at all. I get a massive boost in libido for the first half of the cycle, then the second half it's just like being natural - no shutdown.

Your best bet is just to run deca, and if you feel you might be getting shut down, add some test and it should help you recover.
i would never run deca without test.

running deca for 8 weeks along with tapering it at the end will minimize any loss of libido post cycle. search for posts related to deca by 2thick. He has many posts regarding this topic.

paul2110 has it right on. if you feel that you are being shut down, either add test or proviron.

deca is terrible...it took me months to recover...I hope you do not have this problem...

Top Bottom