Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Testosterone boy

FISHTALES

today I need some uplifting thoughts, my girl of 41/2 years moved out today, we both decided it was best but its still weird.
I know things will get better each day, Im just in that state of blah right now.:(

FISHTALES said:
today I need some uplifting thoughts, my girl of 41/2 years moved out today, we both decided it was best but its still weird.
I know things will get better each day, Im just in that state of blah right now.:(
She simply paved for the way for the babatron in your avatar to move in.

There are quality chicks out there, I am certain that I worked with one today. Worked with her hubbie to. :(

Also.....we will likely give the boot to the Bushbarians unless...........well never mind.

Think of the freedom, space, growth, free time, and privacy. Yep.

My girlfriend of 3 years left me last week. You don't see me bitching about it.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Apöllo said:
My girlfriend of 3 years left me last week. You don't see me bitching about it.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
not at all bitching, its just a major change...

watching animal planet, the crocs are shredding a zebra, I think Im getting hungry...

thanks T-boy

Paulo said:
and you are asking T-boy for uplifting thoughts????

Seldon is heard a discouraging word from these parts. :)

There is a reason that I turned down a prophet type position. Prophets have always been killed for one of two reasons:

Predicting bad things that come true.

Predicting good things that don't.

A very perilous occupation. :)

yes test boy and i talked via pm for aquite a while one night when i was goin through some bad stuff.

hes a good broly.

Testosterone boy said:

I see you bawling.................three times in fact. :)

I am bawling. I feel so depressed. she's been up at school this is her second semester there. she wanted to be single.

Top Bottom