Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bitter/sour white dbol tabs

turkhunter

OK, I finally got what was supposed to be my winstrol from my dealer, but after researching i think they are dbol. I dont think he did this on purpose, i think he just forgot what i wanted, but im tired of chasing him down, so i think ill keep these if real and set up a cycle around them, buying the rest from someone else.They are about the size of the roosevelts head on a dime, and just a smidge thinner than 4 dimes stacked on each other. Top and bottom is eliptical, and has a score on one side. When i cut one in half it doesnt break up, just two equal halves that wont crush under my palm. They taste bitter/sour when sucked on and i have to swallow them before they completely disolve because they start to get kind of overwhelming, kind of a chemicaly undertaste. If i chew one up its REALLY bitter/sour. What do you guys think? Ive got 80 of them, im starting to think they are probably 25mg based on the size, and from what ive read.

No one at all??? Anyone have any ideas???? Im about ready to just throw these out. If I was to takes one of these a day, assuming thats a high enough dose, when and what would i be noticing if it was winstrol or dbol?

ps: Im taking liquidex right now to try and get rid of a bit of psuedo gyno, cant tell if its working yet, hasnt even been a week though.

Top Bottom