Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

alltraps said:
i have read that in some books, but have yet to hear it from actual users.

By the way Bro ... look 2 posts up from your post at poantrex's post.

- An "actual users" response.

Again, because you dont experience it doesnt mean it dosent happen. I have heard this from many users.

needsize said:
what has alltraps done that was so great on anadrol, hows gaining around 35lbs in 4 weeks on his current cycle, and you can tell from his avatar that hes already very advanced.

Thats good for you and alltraps adding all that mass in that short of time. But ... do you really think that its possible to add 35lbs to your advances physiques in 4 weeks? Especially for someone who has already done around 9 cycles?

I really hope that you are running something else longer than the drol, to solidify it up, or I think that you would be very dissapointed to see how much of that mass would be left on the advanced physique after the drol is all said and done. Like I said earlier ... no other sterroid causes such a fast and dramatic loss in strength and mass as Anadrol 50 does. Its one extreme to the other.

needsize said:
I've done both, and while dbol is my favourite drug, I got great results on my last cycle with drol. On a physique that is already very advanced, i went from 226lbs to 249lbs, then down to about 240 when I dropped the drol. So I kept 14lbs which is a whole lot of weight on my physique. Plus my strength was nuts, best gains I've ever made, including on fina

That sounds great needsize, but to attest all these gains to the anadrol is rediculous. What were you running with it??? Test? GH? EQ? im sure a good mix contributed to this gain in mass and more importantly the ability to hold it.

With dbol, you will loose some water weight, but nearly as much as drol. Drol fills you with water ... even your joints will swell with water.

Dbol is not as much of an up or down. It does a job and does it well. Mg for mg, nothing will promotes true anabolism like dbol will, nor will it have such a great effect on protein metabolism. The effects of Dbol promotes protien synthesis, so obviously it supports the buildup of protien.... much better than drol.

Here is a blurb from AR.

"Dianabol has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect which manifests itself in an enormous buildup of strength and muscle mass in its users. Dianabol is simply a "mass steroid" which works quickly and reliably. A weight gain of 2 - 4 pounds per week in the first six weeks is normal with Dianabol. The additional body weight consists of a true increase in tissue (hyper-trophy of muscle fibers)"

Sure ... its adding water also, but building muscle better than anything too. So ... when all is said and done you will end up with more actual muscle tissue.

Last edited:
Then there is the whole liver issue. Most users will see certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week! Thats fast.

Another blurb for you...
I just read also where drol was the only steroid linked to liver
cancer.

"Longer intake of Anadrol and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin Jaundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment, which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate. If high dosages of Anadrol 50 are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the described liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values, GOT, GPT, bilirubin, gamma--GT and alkaline phosphatase (AP), as well as the LDH/HBDH quotient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone containing steroid products) is the only anabolic/androgenic steroids, which was linked with liver cancer."

Jeez ... i just had the longest argument with my buddy today, now you guys. I guess that some people like it while others will stay clear. Mg for mg, dbol will build muscle fiber much better than drol ... or anything for that matter. I have not done drol, nor do I intend do, but I have done enough research and reading to know that I will choose dbol over it every time.

Going to bed!
Mavy

It all boils down to how an individual responds to a drug, to make a blanket statement like dbol builds muscle fibre better than dbol is not accurate. It may for some but not all.
I was running it with deca/eq/enth and a low dose of gh. None of those would have had enough time to build up stable enough levels in my blood to be responsible for that growth. I know my body well enough at this point to know that what I was left with when I dropped the anadrol was solid gains.
I'm glad you have done your research and have made some decision for yourself, but much of what you are saying is simply not true. I still prefer dbol, and am running it on my upcoming cycle, but I will certainly run anadrol again in the future. If anything, the strength gains alone warrant it

Mavy said:

Bro ... i am not saying that you wont gain off of anadrol, of course you will .. .I am trying to state that mg for mg, dbol is much more effective. Would you experince more sides from dbol using it at anadrol dosages? Of course you would ... thats because it is MORE POTENT! Thats what I am trying to get across here ... not that dbol is mild compared to drol. Didnt you already run into touble using these high dose cycles, and shut yourself down permanantly?

Here is your quote from that thread of yours I remember reading. The high doses of drol may be doing more damage than you think.

i posted that quote about being shut down hard to warm people about long cycles, not high doses.

all i was asking you is why you are so against it if you havent tried it? im not trying to get into it with you., just wondering. i may be a little more adventurous than most on here, so i will try anything once. so i can see for myself what its like and decide whether its worth doing again. if you listen to everything everyone one else says on these boards....then you:
cant drink winny
site injections work wonders
you have to run at least a gram of test too look like brad pit
and all the other shit people post.

dont be so against something untill you try it. im sure 3 weeks of anadrol wont kill you!

peace

Some drugs are more "mild" with drol than others. Drol seems always to be harsh: for example, never would anyone ever stack it with Deca (if they are prone to progestin bitch tits).

Drol is also more of a drug of the past. Its use is much less than what it used to be.

NFG

Mavy said:
........... (Dbol) is also very anti-catabolic, which is why everyone gains off of it. Dbol + as much protien as you can stuff in your face will make even the most skinniest true ectomorphs grow.

AMEN TO THAT! that's me, & my story in a nutshell.

Also, as to the liver dangers, I did 6 weeks at 30 mg ED with ZERO change in ast/alt.

Top Bottom