Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

different strokes for different folks...

i've used anapolans and loved em!
but 100mg a day was the desired dose.

on dbols, 40-50mg a day acheives the same results (more or less).

Anadrol wouldn't be so bad if it do such a bad number on my mood....I thought tren was bad...but give me 100mg of drol a day and i'm a different person, for the worse.

"Take Anadrol and gain 40 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks, then drop dead." (Cambridge Ergogenic Institute, Utlimate Steriod Manual), (World of Anabolic Review 1996).:lmao:

i have used very high doses af dbol, 140mg a day. compared with 100mg of anadrol.... more water from dbol, more strenght, and i mean a lot more strenght gain from anadrol. and this whole thing about feeling shitty on anadrol is bull shit. i have read that in some books, but have yet to hear it from actual users.

and mavy, just curious, how can you be so biased against something unless you tried it?

you say the health risk is an issue? so is dbol and ALL the other AAS. you have to take precausions. i seriously doubt the heath risks are that much worse with drol.

what has alltraps done that was so great on anadrol, hows gaining around 35lbs in 4 weeks on his current cycle, and you can tell from his avatar that hes already very advanced.

I've done both, and while dbol is my favourite drug, I got great results on my last cycle with drol. On a physique that is already very advanced, i went from 226lbs to 249lbs, then down to about 240 when I dropped the drol. So I kept 14lbs which is a whole lot of weight on my physique. Plus my strength was nuts, best gains I've ever made, including on fina

needsize said:
what has alltraps done that was so great on anadrol, hows gaining around 35lbs in 4 weeks on his current cycle, and you can tell from his avatar that hes already very advanced.

I've done both, and while dbol is my favourite drug, I got great results on my last cycle with drol. On a physique that is already very advanced, i went from 226lbs to 249lbs, then down to about 240 when I dropped the drol. So I kept 14lbs which is a whole lot of weight on my physique. Plus my strength was nuts, best gains I've ever made, including on fina

sounds like good gains, but how much of that 35lbs is actual muscle tissue gains and not water retention, and what is being stacked with the drol to assist in solidifying it

ManOfArms said:
"Take Anadrol and gain 40 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks, then drop dead." (Cambridge Ergogenic Institute, Utlimate Steriod Manual), (World of Anabolic Review 1996).:lmao:

Thats damn right creepy bro.

alltraps said:
i have used very high doses af dbol, 140mg a day. compared with 100mg of anadrol.... more water from dbol, more strenght, and i mean a lot more strenght gain from anadrol.

Bro ... i am not saying that you wont gain off of anadrol, of course you will .. .I am trying to state that mg for mg, dbol is much more effective. Would you experince more sides from dbol using it at anadrol dosages? Of course you would ... thats because it is MORE POTENT! Thats what I am trying to get across here ... not that dbol is mild compared to drol. Didnt you already run into touble using these high dose cycles, and shut yourself down permanantly?

Here is your quote from that thread of yours I remember reading. The high doses of drol may be doing more damage than you think.

alltraps said:
thats exactly why i posted this. people have to realize the dangers of these drugs. its not all fun and games when you are 27 y/o and might have to be on HRT for the rest of your life.

alltraps said:
and this whole thing about feeling shitty on anadrol is bull shit.

Why do you say that this is bullshit .... because it did not happen to you?? There is actually reason behind this, not like EQ and anxiety for example which has no real logical explanation.

The increased aggressiveness is caused by the resulting high level of androgen and can really occur bad when large quantities of test are taken simultaneously with the Anadrol.

The state of well-being experienced on dbol is due to the fact that it sets itself in a positive nitrogen balance which in turn, presents an improved sense of well-being.

Top Bottom