Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why would anyone choose A-Bombs over Dbol??

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Can someone explain this to me? I just see no point why anyone would want to take a-bombs if they have the option to get dbol. I personally cant think of one benefit over dbol that anadrol has? My buddy just picked up a bunch of a-50s for his kickstart, and I cant fathom why he or anyone wouldnt choose dbol?

I would choose dbol hands down anyday of the week. I have never done drol and never will. Mg for mg nothing beats dbol, nothing... period! THose that have used good dbol will surely agree with this. It is the king of all steroids.

First off you need to use double the dosage of dbol to get the same effect. Starting doses for a-bombs is 50mgs. Starting dosages for dbol are as low as 15-20mgs. Think about it what would grow from more 100 mgs of dbol or 100 mgs of a-drol? Dbol for sure, the only thing is that noone (majority of sane people) uses dbol at these dosages. And you would be taking 20 pills a day where a-drol you would take 2.

Go with dbol and you can grow the same on half the dosage, try 20-30mgs/day. If you are worried about bloat take some liquedex. Anadrol, on the other hand is not made in 5mg tabs like dbol, because it has a terrible affinity for receptor sites so it's made into a 50 mg tablet, which also inflicts considerable stress to your liver. As soon as you go over 50mgs with any 17-alkylated susbstance, your liver really starts to tale a beating. With dbol you can still make great gains without using 50 or 100mgs. It is also very anti-catabolic, which is why everyone gains off of it. Dbol + as much protien as you can stuff in your face will make even the most skinniest true ectomorphs grow.

Also, if you use Anadrol with aromatising drugs, it is notorious for worsening "estrogenic" symptoms, possibly by altering estrogen metabolism, or by upregulating aromatase. High doses of test and drol could make your worst "roid nightmares" come to life. My buddy is just sold on using it, because he says "it is so potent". Well sure it is ... put not as potent as dbol. It will give you more potent sides thats for sure. You have to compare them mg for mg. Anyways, he has his mind made up so ... I will let him learn the hard way. He is using it for 5 weeks at 100mgs/day with Sustanon.

Please .. if anyone is considering abombs over dbol, give it a second thought. It has been and still is the proven king of all steroids ever since it was developed back in the 50s. Just my humble opinion. Im just pissed that my buddy wont listen to me I guess. Had to vent!

Take Care,
Mavy

I was waiting for the drol lovers to post up ... hahaha. It wont happen bro. If drol was the last roid available to me, I would rather do creatine than it. I am pretty anti-tren as well, and I think that I would do tren before it. Either way, I will probably never do them. I am not going to put my health at risk just to "compare" them. I just see no reason to do these when there are other alternatives out there.

Alltraps, what did a-bombs do that was so great for you that dbol couldnt do at half the dose?

Anadrol is THE only AAS directly linked to liver cancer......how much and how long it wuld take for this to happen is a whole nother story....who knows!

GAtor

I was waiting for the drol lovers to post up ... hahaha. It wont happen bro. If drol was the last roid available to me, I would rather do creatine than it. I am pretty anti-tren as well, and I think that I would do tren before it. Either way, I will probably never do them. I am not going to put my health at risk just to "compare" them. I just see no reason to do these when there are other alternatives out there that are MORE effective and safer.

Alltraps, what did a-bombs do that was so great for you that dbol couldnt do at half the dose?

gator_mclusky said:
Anadrol is THE only AAS directly linked to liver cancer......how much and how long it wuld take for this to happen is a whole nother story....who knows!

GAtor

Wow ... I never heard that one before. Thats definately a scary thought.

I am by no means saying that dbol is a mild drug., in fact I am saying the opposite ... that mg for mg, it is THE most potent of all steroids. But once you find a safe dosage that works for you, it will build mass like no other. The key is to find a threshold that works for you. Some people grow great off of 15mg. You will never hear of anyone taking drol dosages in the 20s or even 30mgs, 90% of the time 50mgs is the minimum.

I garantee that my buddy will turn into a fat bloated a-bomb big with his 5wk a-bomb 100mgs/day kickstart, as many others do. Not to mention the beating his liver is going to take, and other possible sides that will more than likely occur.

Think of it this way ... would you rather drink 20 lower % alc. volume beer to equal the same as 6 higher % alc. beer? 6 are easier on your liver, wouldnt bloat you as much, wont be as hungover. Kind of a silly example, but you get my drift of how the lower dosages of the more potent would be easier on you.

gilly6993 said:
for a contest drol is a great dieting drug.....
why would you prefer it over d-bol for dieting ?...Just curious, I have some Unimeds that I have not even used yet...and was thinking about saving them for deiting..

Top Bottom