Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca dosage??

BigJay28

What is the optimum dosage of Deca to run weekly when using it for the base of a cycle. My cycle will be 10 weeks long.
Deca weeks 1-10
Winstrol Weeks 4-10 @ 70mgs ED(a 50 mg BD and 2 10's)
Proviron 4-10 @ 25mgs ED
My current stats are 6'1 234. I have done 7 cycles of mostly Test, dbol. Looking to put on some lean muscle, tired of getting big and bloated.

I'm willing to bet you're going to get varied opinions to this. I typically stay around 400mg/wk for Deca. I have gone up to 600/mg but only for a week or 2. I react best (w/the least side effects) int eh 400 range. I also stay on the conservative side for 8 weeks. I've never been dissapointed and havne't had recovery problems. (keep your fingers crossed!!)

I have asked the same question in the past. Seems 400 to 600 a week was what most said. Most literature seems to say the same.

I'd suggest running it 8-10 weeks with a taper. i'm currently running it as a base in my cycle, for 8 weeks. going to taper it at the end: my cycle is in my sig.

Top Bottom