Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

part 2: who will not use dbol for any reason?

part 2: who will not use dbol for any reason?

• yes i will use it again

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • no never again

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • maybe try it again

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liquidmuscle

ok time to get the stats, if you vote that you do use and will continue too please post what kind you use. if you choose no please tell me what brand you used/dose and reason behind it. I have used dbol once before 3 yrs ago and i guess it was bunk 10mg dbol caps

Last edited:
liquidmuscle said:
ok time to get the stats, if you vote that you do use and will continue too please post what kind you use. if you choose no please tell me what brand you used/dose and reason behind it. I have used dbol once before 3 yrs ago and i guess it was bunk 10mg dbol caps

i voted maybe only because i cant promise i wont do it agian.

i've used
Romainian Naposims 25mg ed this was ok. it was combined with some pro-h and gained like 10llbs and kept like 7

russians 30mg ed (these were horrible, i thought they were fakes but i was still getting headaches and shit. it feltlike it was doing something)

bulgarians 40mg ed these were ok but i have to take to many anti-es on this compound.

like i said in the other thread the risks dont out weight the bennifits

I have used TT, BD and Russians, I can't take what it does to my mood/anger not to mention my hairline

i will never use it again. i have done 2 cycles with it and while the strength gains are awsome, it makes my muscles to stiff, my hair fall out too fast, makes my face look like a stuffed turkey and shortens my temper. i used ip at 50mg ed

Last edited:
I have used the Russians and naps, and I love mother Russia! you really have to find what dosage works for you. You can control a lot of the sides that come along with dbol, and you dont have to overdoo it. Using about half the dosage of a-bombs should suffice.

Another thing, when running dbol, you dont have to use it for a kickstart for 5-6 weeks. Yes you will experince more sides this way. Use it for 3 weeks, thats all you need for a kickstart. I am only using it for the first 2 weeks, and last 2 weeks of my next cycle.

Mavy said:
I have used the Russians and naps, and I love mother Russia! you really have to find what dosage works for you. You can control a lot of the sides that come along with dbol, and you dont have to overdoo it. Using about half the dosage of a-bombs should suffice.

Another thing, when running dbol, you dont have to use it for a kickstart for 5-6 weeks. Yes you will experince more sides this way. Use it for 3 weeks, thats all you need for a kickstart. I am only using it for the first 2 weeks, and last 2 weeks of my next cycle.
I use it the same way Mavy. it just feels like a waste after awhile, I think 40butstillpumpin uses it the same way.

If I use it I would be able to do ads as uncle Fester - major hair loss!

Top Bottom