Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

hey "decaman" bro we cool...iam not ripping you on just messeing around alittle see yes deca is a great roids and yes its in my next cycle hey iam not saying that ask "MUS_18" he asked me whats my next cycle and i told him yes deca is in it...so bro we cool...want me to take your side?just ask:)...

decaman

lets not forget that u already got decadick a while ago and posted "ON A SAD NOTE " ..............................
then after getting the good advice of doing test with deca , and now u turned ur back to test again !
i think u like the deca DICK thing !
:D

I think anyone taking time to diligently research AS will be discouraged from doing a Deca only cycle, so I don't feel your argument is sound about having to try both to be validated. Also, your notion of not keeping gains with Test is an outdated one as products like Arimidex and Liquidex have become readily available & widely used.

There's nothing wrong with Deca, it makes for a nice accessory AS with Test and Winny if you like spending the extra money.

Hold the phone bro, when did i get deca dick and i dont recall needing anyones advice on what to do in regards to it. Been at this awhile bro, i think I know what i am doing . Do i turn my back on test- no - it has it's purpose, that is not the issue here. The issue is what produces quality muscle that can be maintained post cycle, am i coming off as a 19 or 20 year old kid here doing my first cycle to some of you who dont know me?

Decaman said:
am i coming off as a 19 or 20 year old kid here doing my first cycle to some of you who dont know me?

I wouldnt worry about it, you come accross this way to even those that do know ya, heh heh :rolleyes:

Fair enough bro. I have done plenty of research, my argument is valid in my eyes, for me , when comparing results especially. If you would care to elablorate more on why it would not be beneficial to do a deca only cycle I would surely be more than happy to read your opinion or the facts you have compiled from other reasearch. Some of you (not you bro) are taking this a little too seriously, this post was meant to generate a little excitement on a boring day for me anyway- I think i am getting hate mail heh heh. IG ya bastard i owe you one!

Just use both Add some D-bol and a little anavar and your set.

i don't descriminate When it comes to A.A.S.

Aslong as I grow!:D :p

Top Bottom