Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

Decaman

RANGER-SLOPAIN-ULTER-IRON GAME-AND ALL THE REST OF YOU JOKERS- DECA BASHING WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. WE ARE THE FUTURE AND THAT IS WHAT SCARES YOU HEH HEH. PEOPLE- GROW- KEEP YOUR GAINS AND YOUR HAIR WITHOUT THE ACNE. DECA- IT IS THE ONLY WAY!::D

Decaman said:
RANGER-SLOPAIN-ULTER-IRON GAME-AND ALL THE REST OF YOU JOKERS- DECA BASHING WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. WE ARE THE FUTURE AND THAT IS WHAT SCARES YOU HEH HEH. PEOPLE- GROW- KEEP YOUR GAINS AND YOUR HAIR WITHOUT THE ACNE. DECA- IT IS THE ONLY WAY!::D

Excuse us Test supporters we spend our weekends fucking, I understand you have a lot of free time on the weekends what with the deca-dick and all, let me kick this fine young thing outta of my bed and round up the TRUTH supports.. heh heh heh

Re: Re: I'm Back Test Freaks- Get ready for the NANDROLONE REVOLUTION!

Slopain said:

Excuse us Test supporters we spend our weekends fucking, I understand you have a lot of free time on the weekends what with the deca-dick and all, let me kick this fine young thing outta of my bed and round up the TRUTH supports.. heh heh heh

lmfao,

oh boy, this is gonna be some fun

NOW WHERE COULD THAT HORESE HUMPER RANGER BE HEH HEH? I AM BORED . Hoping to have a little fun this afternoon, maybe the flu from the eq has him laid up.:)
Deca dick- bend over slo and I'll show you.

Last edited:
whats better then deca and test?well let me think................fina...yes fina is.....for size and strenght fina...2 time more anabolic then test and three times more androgenic....so fina is the best roid....sides vs benefits is anavar a non aromitizing anabolic gets its strength building properties by increasing creatine synthesis in the good muscles cells.so anavar is great at a good dose then its all good...just my .02..but let just stick with deca vs test for know:)

Last edited:
RANGER-SLOPAIN-ULTER-IRON GAME-AND ALL THE REST OF YOU JOKERS- DECA BASHING WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED. WE ARE THE FUTURE AND THAT IS WHAT SCARES YOU HEH HEH. PEOPLE- GROW- KEEP YOUR GAINS AND YOUR HAIR WITHOUT THE ACNE. DECA- IT IS THE ONLY WAY!:

Deca is the fastest way to becoming impotent

Top Bottom