Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca and surgery

boscoe wilson

Has anyone here ever had surgery while on a cycle? I posted this on the women' s and chat boards, but maybe I'll have some luck here. I'm having a breast aug. on Feb 26th, but am 3weeks into a Deca cycle. I know it stays active for at least 4weeks after stopping usage, but is detected for up to 8months. I've also heard that it can really mess up the healing process. If anyone has experience with surgery of any type while on any cycle please advise. Thanks.

my wife had hers done 2 years ago, while she was on anavar and laurabolin (50mg deca). She didn't have any probs at all. She went on top of muscle though. She didn't care about dectection, but did tell the anesth. about it and he told us there were no know drug interactions with it. So she continued her cycle. As for healing, she was in massive pain for the first two days and then back in the gym after 2 weeks. no heavy lifting only cardio. She started lifting about 3.5 weeks later.

Well, I asked my doc and he said I would be fine as long as I stopped during the next week. I guess I freaked out for nothing! Thanks though.

Top Bottom