Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

McEnroe admits steroid use...

"For six years I was unaware I was being given a form of steroid of the legal kind they used to give horses until they decided it was too strong even for horses,"

what a line of bullshit...lol..btw...what was he taking, chinaman bathtub gear?....because i dont see any results:confused:

NJjuice22 said:
"For six years I was unaware I was being given a form of steroid of the legal kind they used to give horses until they decided it was too strong even for horses,"

what a line of bullshit...lol..btw...what was he taking, chinaman bathtub gear?....because i dont see any results:confused:

its obvious he was taking reforvit-B in large dosages.. look at all the water he was holding, im sure he got some crazy back pumps during wimbledon

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex said:
I posted it up over in chat.Hilarious.No wonder homie was always going insane on the court with the line judge,he couldn't handle his halo's.

thats fucking funny:) :)

wowo steroids in tennis? what's left?! golf, snooker...hmm, Tiger is looking swole lately :eek:

juve said:
wowo steroids in tennis? what's left?! golf, snooker...hmm, Tiger is looking swole lately :eek:

have you ever played tennis? i'd like to see you return a 160mph serve.. those guys got some power for being small. you have to juice at that kind of competition level in ANY sport

Top Bottom