Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Alcohol and Testosterone.

EL GAUCHO

In my many years of going out and clubbing I have made the following observations about aggressive individuals:
a) They are mostly male
b) They are mostly aged 20-35.
c) They are mostly stupid
and the majority are:
d) Binge drinkers who are drunk.

Fact: Alcohol drops testosterone levels.

Question: How is it that drinkers are always so aggressive even though their test will be markedly lower than you non-drinker?

They just want to show off and they realize whet they are doing

As you said alcohol is a big NO-NO if you're a serious lifter

As I remember shortly after ingesting alcohol free test levels increase for a while. Plus you may experience some sugar blood problems after drinking which may contribute to more aggressive behavior. Plus if you stupid alcohol makes you even more stupid.

Fat_eater said:
As I remember shortly after ingesting alcohol free test levels increase for a while. Plus you may experience some sugar blood problems after drinking which may contribute to more aggressive behavior. Plus if you stupid alcohol makes you even more stupid.
yep!

Fat_eater said:
Plus if you stupid alcohol makes you even more stupid.

.... and the more you drink the smarter you think you are (though you look like a piece of shit)

>Plus if youre stupid alcohol makes you even more stupid.

I think that should be the quote of the day.

Isn't it part of your frontal lobe that gives you restraint? Wherever it is, alcohol reduces its ability to work. Basically the opposite or ritalin...kinda like you are giving yourself ADHD.

Top Bottom