Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

views on testosterone

bigmusclehead

i have read many threads on how to take test lets say entanate for eg.if running 500mg per wk you should space the shots 250mg mon and 250mg fri this seems to be the norm currently.now i read an article from guru dan duchaine who was asked this question and he said quote a 3cc volume is not a unusual large injection.(he was talking about sust)this would represent a 750mg shot all in one .so is there any real benefit to spaceing out the shot inquiring minds would like to know?regards.bmh.:confused:

2x per week has nothing to do with injection volume. It's done that way to keep hormone levels as stable as possible.

genarr3 said:
2x per week has nothing to do with injection volume. It's done that way to keep hormone levels as stable as possible.

Exactly. Depending on what you are taking, you maybe taking 3cc's at once, but still 2x per week.

If you do it in a week....then it makes sense but look at it this way.....One shot monday....wait 4 days another on....wait 3 days repeat...or JUST DO it....every 3 days....which means that at 250mg every third day your levels reguardless of frequency will stay constant....this is how I plan my cycles and don't follow the "weekly injection protocol".
Another example fina eod....if you consider week one as to week two beginning..you'll have Monday,Wed,Fri, Sun,Tue,Thur,Sat, And continue again....figure that in the week configuration and mg per week it just doesn't make sense.
Just 2 cents worth.

take 2 cc's eod if you're up to that level. It works. As far as Dan Duchaine saying 3cc's is not a large volume, I don't think he meant to take a shot a week. Someone at a more advanced level of AAS use can take 3cc's at least 3x per week.

or, damm, just stick yourself once a week if its eth, you probly wouldnt be able to tell the difference in gains, but it will save you the hassle. keep it simple.

Top Bottom