Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol low dose while cutting?? Anyon used it

MrRTTB

I'm cutting and using 250mg Test evy third day right now. I also have masterone for 8 weeks 50mg ED but will start this in march. The question I have is if you think a low dose of dbol like 15mg in the morning would be sufficiet or a waste. I'm also using femara. I mean for holding on to mass. Anyone who uses this while cutting?

d-bol was part of my first cycle at 20mg a day and i cut up very nicely... its all about diet... looked even better after the bloat went away.

i'm crusing on it right now 10mg day until my spring cycle starts up in april!

RADAR

Thanks. I'm cutting and IT SUCKS!!! SHIT!!! I hate cutting, I need more food. This is not good, this is my second day.

MrRTTB said:
I'm cutting and using 250mg Test evy third day right now. I also have masterone for 8 weeks 50mg ED but will start this in march. The question I have is if you think a low dose of dbol like 15mg in the morning would be sufficiet or a waste. I'm also using femara. I mean for holding on to mass. Anyone who uses this while cutting?

I've used 15 mg of dbol plenty of times with good results. Since you are already shut down you might as well split up the 15 mg into 3 doses instead all in the morning. The 250mg of test e3d alone is a good for perserving mass.

Top Bottom