Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF's Hollywood Tip For Drinking Winstrol

You mean you didn't get any taller...LOL. You sound alot bigger/better than in your underoo avatar. I'm glad to hear everything is going well for you.

Yeah, I've got at least 20 lbs more muscle than my avatar and another 1 1/2" of bicep. I weighed 200 lbs that day, but not sure of bf, it was about 9-10%. The photo's didn't scan well, I actually had abes. LoL I still have the originals.

I just got a digital camera. I'll post pics after my next var cycle. It is coming up shortly.

Cool, I'm looking forward to seeing what you look like. Var is out of my budget. I was on winstrol for my avatar pic. I had just come off of 400 mg enathate a week, with a very low dose of tren two weeks before.

I could post a couple half face shots, but I don't even know how yet. My camera has a 60 second video mode, and I've already done the paris hilton thing. LOL, my video blows that one out of the water. Gotta love 18 year olds.

Actually, I just spoke with a contact of mine and found out Brad Pitt's real secret to his freakish mass. He eat 1000 grams of protien a day and uses the following:
500 mg test suspession every day
250 mg of anadrol every day
1000 mg of deca every week
16 iu's hgh every morning
and most importantly...
2 servings of Cell Tech post workout

Thread Hijack:

I saw a guy at the gym who told me he gained 15 lbs. of muscle from cell tech in 1 month.

jubei, he is full of it. No one gains only 15 ibs of lbm on cell tech unless they are half-dosing it or something. I gain a lbs of muscle a day on it. I cycle it though... I don't want to get too big. I bridge my Cell Tech cycles with test/tren/eq so that I don't loose all of my gains.

I want some fina god damnit. Its the next best thing to cell tech. How do you keep your nuts alive while being on all the time, and especially with fina? Does winny actually negate some of the fina sides or just prevent gyno?