Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF's Hollywood Tip For Drinking Winstrol

Pigeon, no just one amp. If you take too many it will counteract taht catabolic effect of the coke. You can't be ove 120 ibs if you want the Brad Pitt/Ed Norton look. That's why you can't put plates on the bar when weight training.

BodyByFinaplix said:
flex123, are we going by current looks, or in the past? My avatar pic is short about 20 ibs of lbm (bodybuilders sometimes improve over time), and Vin Desiel hasn't looked good since Pitch Black (great movie btw and I'm looking forward to the Chronicles of Ridick). Anyway, I can't comment on the zambon sapository thing, I already told you that.

I was just responding to your bashing of the skinny movie stars, I haven't seen Vin in awhile so who knows. And I guess I'll just take your word that you look better than Vin, Pitt, and Ronnie Coleman combined.

flex, oh Brad Pitt has a better face than me, no doubt, and clearly they are all better actors than I am. I don't find pipe-cleaner bodies to be impressive, as a bodybuilder, so yes, I think my body is better than theirs. We are all entitled to our opinions. Anywho, this was a joke thread that I placed up in an effort to avoid another "What type of steroids does Brad Pitt use?" thread by a newbie today.

Why the hostility, Flex? Just curious...did BBF do something to piss you off in the past? I thought it was a pretty funny post.

Oh, I just noticed the Ronnie Coleman thing. Do I think I come in as ripped as him at contest time? Nope. Do I have his mass, or density. Nope. All I have on him is a small waistline, but he used to have that also, when he first went pro. I've seen pictures of him ripped at 200 lbs and the man actually had beautiful lines and symatry, and couldn't have had a waist larger than 29". Where did I mention Ronnie Coleman? He isn't tiny or an actor? Brad Pitt is just a post workout snack for him.

My bad...I took it as you were just putting these actors down cause they go for the as you say pipe-cleaner look because it goes with their roles in films and not go with the get huge bodybuilder look that wouldn't suit the roles they go for look.

if it was a joke on the people who come here and ask what these guys are on like we would know, than I understand.

again it just looked like you were trying to put them down and put yourself on a pedastool.

No, I was joking about the fact that newbies think these guys juice to obtain that look. I don't want to look like that, but obviously they do not want to be 200+ lbs bodybuilders. They are actors. People who desire that type of physique are not looking in the right place.

I like you BBF, but please no more of these threads. PLEASE!!

On a side note, I hope you are careful with so much tren, it could seriously fuck you up if you stay on too long. I mean, who wants to be on HRT at 30? What are your current stats? NO FLAME, but I doubt very much that you look better than Vin Diesel in Pitch Black, but I think he looked great for that 1 movie. Now he is garbage though.

jubei, I'm still 5'9", up to 221-225 (its fluxation alot) at about 9%. I'm only using 30 mg of tren ed. I'm using alot of prop though. Anyway, ask Gymgurl, we are going to workout tomarrow. Other people who see my pictures here have commented that I'm bigger than the one's in my gallery. 3 EF members go to my gym. Pretty soon, I'll try to make some decent photos to put up, with pro-tan on, and good lighting.