Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BBF's Hollywood Tip For Drinking Winstrol

Ok, the word on the street is that actors such as Brad Pitt and Ed Norton have obtained their skinny coke-head-don't-lift-but-I-Have-Abes look by actually swallowing their zambons still in the unbroken amp. It greatly slows down absobsion, since glass is not easily disoloved by stomach acids, thus yeilding a long lasting and anabolic effect. Now, some of you have trouble swallowing large pills so a 1.5" tall glass bottle might be a bit difficult. I suggest coating it with vasoline so that it does down easier, and make sure you have someone handy to keep you from choking on it. WIth this tip, all of you newbies can be lean mean 115 lbs toothpicks too... just don't forget the other rules. You have to snort at least 3 lines a day. Don't eat more than 1000 calories a day. And for gods sake don't put any plates on your bar, or use anything over a 7.5 lbs dumbell or you'll get too big to have the Brad Pitt look.

Last edited:
BBF you forgot to mention that if you dont want to swallow the amps, you can just cram them up your backside. Works just as good. Though you still might want to coat them in vasoline...

You had me going there in the first few lines, and I thought you were serious,

Wow what a wake up, but your correct for newbies it is an excellent cycle

Keep your cell ready for 911

Judging by your avatar BBF, Vin looks much better than you.

So if his secret is sticking his un-open amps up his ass, maybe you should try it.

flex123, are we going by current looks, or in the past? My avatar pic is short about 20 ibs of lbm (bodybuilders sometimes improve over time), and Vin Desiel hasn't looked good since Pitch Black (great movie btw and I'm looking forward to the Chronicles of Ridick). Anyway, I can't comment on the zambon sapository thing, I already told you that.