Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange Question about using Ox and Dbol together!

Mavy

Super Human
Platinum
Eh guys,

My next cycle I am planning to run Var through the whole thing (8-10wks, not sure yet). Now, ... I have about 20 days worth of dbol (@30mgs/day) that I want to throw into the mix.

I have had this idea about a different way to use the dbol, and minimize the sides with it, but still reap its benefits, but I want to know what you guys think.

Instead of using it all together (e.g. back to back for the first 20 days, or for 20days at the end of the cycle), what do you think would happen if I ran it along with the Ox on Alternate days?

Example. Run the Ox @ 40mgs/day, then every 3rd day do 30mgs of dbol. It would look something like this (just showing the orals).

day1. Dbol 30mgs
day2. Ox 40mgs
day3. Ox 40mgs
day4. Dbol 30mgs
day5. Ox 40mgs
day6. Ox 40mgs
day7. Dbol 30mgs
day8. Ox 40mgs
day9. Ox 40mgs
day10. Dbol 30mgs etc.. etc.. etc...

I know that this isnt the standard way to do things, but I have just been really curious about it. Either way my levels are going to be high, its just that each wont really get their direct prolonged effect. My thinking is that the Dbol bloat and pumps will not be that bad doing it this way. One of my good buddies thinks that this will not make a difference while the other says that it is a waste of both the dbol and the ox, especially because dbol works more as an anti-catabolic. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated bros. Especially if you have some reasoning behind it, hahaha.

Take Care,
Mavy

hey bro, i see we think along the same lines... :)

i have played with dbol in various ways; dose and length of time on/off. i realize we are all different, but for me dbol yields the least sides and still i get benefits when i put together a few days in a row and then take between that legth of time and double that, off. so a short cycle approach with dbol for me is like 5 days on and then like 10 off, and then 5 on again, 10 off, etc., etc. i also think that 20mg does the job well for me and 30mg is not that much better. for me the point of diminshing returns, wrt sides that i see and feel, is somwhere between 20 and 30mgs, so i stick with 20mgs.

i understand we are all different and that may seem conservative to some, but this is my experience and preference based on that. i am always very interested to see how others use dbol.

good luck with you decision bro, i'll be curious to see what you decide on and how it works out for you.

40butpumpin said:
hey bro, i see we think along the same lines... :)

i have played with dbol in various ways; dose and length of time on/off. i realize we are all different, but for me dbol yields the least sides and still i get benefits when i put together a few days in a row and then take between that legth of time and double that, off. so a short cycle approach with dbol for me is like 5 days on and then like 10 off, and then 5 on again, 10 off, etc., etc. i also think that 20mg does the job well for me and 30mg is not that much better. for me the point of diminshing returns, wrt sides that i see and feel, is somwhere between 20 and 30mgs, so i stick with 20mgs.

i understand we are all different and that may seem conservative to some, but this is my experience and preference based on that. i am always very interested to see how others use dbol.

good luck with you decision bro, i'll be curious to see what you decide on and how it works out for you.

Hey 40 bro, thanks for the info! Good to here that ... I figure that the most people will say "all at once or not at all". Maybe I will try a hybrid of your way and my proposed way. To tell you the truth, I just like to experiment to see how things differ.

I here you about the dosage, 20-25mgs for me, I start to get the pumps and bloat, I figured splitting it up like this would defintaly minimize these and let me bump it up to 30.

I guess another way to run it that I have been thinking about would be 35mgs/day of Ox, and 15mgs/day of dbol. Might give a bit of a synergystic effect!???? Either way ... I cant waste those potent little Russians, or it will kill me.

Always good to here from you bro. Voice of reason.

Mavy

I believe 20mgs would be better than 30 and it would be less sides. I think BA is on to the right idea...15 to 20 mgs makes nice gains without the worry of increase sides due to higher mgs.

Thanks for the replys guys.

Something like this i guess is what you are suggesting.

Dbol@15mgs/day + the Ox at around 30-35mgs/day. I am starting to think that these 2 might work well together. And its still only 45g per day of orals which isnt that bad for the liver, since I was going to be running the OX for that anyways.

Cheers,
Mavy

No kidding? Only 10mg a day? Without anything else? Or are you taking into consideration his Var use? 70mg a week of dbol doesn't seem like a whole lot.

Maybe you could do 30mg of Anavar + 15mg of dbols ED. I'm not saying this is a good idea but I'm sure you'd get more benefits than using dbols every 3 days. As long as you dont cross the 50mg of 17aa ED, you're safe.

Top Bottom