Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage Steroid Use

it stars sAddam

What would be the negative effects of a 16 year old male taking steroids? Im talking about a light cycle, something along the lines of 250mg of Sust for 10 weeks. I have a buddy who started using when he was 14 and he is a monster now at the age of 16, using Sust and Deca mostly. I have to admit sometimes the temptation is strong, yet Ive heard that long term side effects outweigh short term results. :fro:

go fly a kit your too young

how tall are you? do you wanna be that tall for the rest of your life? then take steroids

i'll let the rest of the guys fill in the rest

to young,I doubt at that age you have a good grasp on diet/nutrition and proper training, get those down,wait 4-5 yrs and research about every possible avenue in the steroid world before pursuing any cycles

You should try to get as much as you can naturally, then it's time for the sauce. At your age your testosterone is already high. Train hard for 5 years then come back! You'll thank us when you are older.

I think you should delete this post, I'd give anything to know what do now and start lifting weights at 16, naturally...you have any idea what levels of hormones are flowing in his body naturally?

I never flame younger guys how juice who know what there doing, and understand the risks involved, but 16 is just way too young.

Bro, at your age your test levels are already through the rood. No need to fuck around with your body at such a critical time in your development stage. I started using at around age 20 and that was still way to young in my opinion, wish I would have waited longer! Read up on training methods and nutrition and that will be enough to take you where you want to be!

check your pm's, i did not want to post it because i knew many on the board would hate me for saying what i did, but read it and i hope it will help you out

if you need steroids at age 14 or 16 to look cool and big then you are a fool!.........there are other ways of getting pussy or whatever you are trying to accomplish.

No one cares who is big and tough in high school, you will most likely never see 95 percent of the kids you graduate high school with again!

read some books on nutrition and training and do as much research as you can. IMO you shouldn't think about touching the sauce until youre in your 20s, by then your body has matured physiologically and youll also be in a better position to make more educated decisions

romoranger said:
check your pm's, i did not want to post it because i knew many on the board would hate me for saying what i did, but read it and i hope it will help you out

post it here bro,Im interested,I started at 17 which was young also,basically all this guy needs to do is put a little bit of time into training and research properly and then I would have no issue with him on,but when you have to ask for advice your not ready. like I posted earlier just research all aspects of it and keep training natty while you do,and once you go on your gains will stay because basically if you cant get it naturally at that age juice wont help you will lose all you gained

Top Bottom