Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Manufacturers and Deca

I am new to the steroid world. I was wondering if Deca was the same thing as Deca Durabolin and if not what makes them different?? Secondly, if DBOL is the same as Dianabol. And lastly, I was curious to know the most reputable manufacturers' names of each of these Mexican (If they are even made in Mexico) Steroids: Deca, Primobolan Depot, and DBOL. Sorry for the stupidity of my questions, but as I said I am new to the roid world. Thanks TONS for any help.

Greatly appreciate the help. Let me ask one more question though. Bold QV (Quality Vet) makes Deca, and Denkall makes DBOL ... does one make both by any chance ?? I heard of a Ttokkyo Labs that supposedly makes them both from an internet source, is there something shady behind this company or what? What would you prefer?? Since Primobolan Depot cannot be found in Mexico can Equipoise, and who makes it ? Once thanks for the assistance.

bicepts101 said:
read other threads

the answers will come without having to ask

Not only that, but I always get suspicious of people asking questions like this. Does common sense say not to research a question you have first before asking it, and then saying sorry for the stupidity. The stupidity is there because you didn't feel like researching for about 5 minutes, maybe 10 at the most.

Hey look man sorry if I hit you the wrong spot ! Roid Rage getting to you ? The truth of the matter is is I DID in fact research the topic, but there is so many damn phoney websites out there who try and sell BS like Pfizer is the maker of Winstrol and out of date ones that say that Ttokkyo is still making quality products!!!! I didn't mean any harm by trying to get a little TRUE information!! I told you I was new and uninformed on the issue.....you have to start somewhere ...correct?? Anyways thanks a million to Laser0001,Barak, and gilly6993 for their assistance.

Top Bottom