Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many bros dump there daily dbol dose in a gallon of water???

concordsize

My training partner is always on the cutting edge on his cycles and personal lab work. Well today he had his gallon of water as usual but it was tinted a light blue or pinkish color... I asked him if he had a carb drink mixed in and he said no I have 40mg dbol and 120mcg of clen in there.... My jaw droped untill he explained to me how doing this helps him keep a steady supply of aas in his body and makes sure that he gets atleast a gallon of water a day. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me???!!!

E

Im glad that you guys seem open to this idea because it made alot of sence to me... georgie, remember this was a whole gallon of water not a quart or something like that.

E

sounds really apealling none the less....would it settle at the bottom? i dont want my anavar sitting at the bottom

makes sense to me too.

I'm gonna have to try it to on my next cycle with my dbol

that method wouldn't dilute the effectiveness of the dbol or the clen would it?

Liquid Clen or Dianabol I can understand. But if you're grinding up tabs and dropping them in water how do you know you're getting equal distribution?

This is a total guess but the AAS may dissove somewhat into the water and the binders used to make th pill would settle depending on if the AAS was water soulable or not. If not just grind it fine and swish the water around a lot.

Quad

Top Bottom