Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from my infection from winstrol...

sorry that you have had to experience that bro.........makes me want to stick to dbol only cycles........

Im going to try to answer all the questions.
There is 2 possible reason for the infection. 1) I mixed in the same needle winstrol and testoviron...u really cant mix oil based with aquous based or 2) the winstrol is fake...One or the other
I took the pictures today Dec16 and I had the surgery 13 days ago. The wound was deeper in the beggining. Doctor said he saw the bone during surgery cause the pus was sticked to the bone. The doctor saw me today and told me that the wound is MUCH better and Im recovering very fast. Here its a post that I posted on another message board when I got out of the hospital 13 days ago.
"After 5 days of pain I couldnt wait more cause my pain reached a level that I couldnt stand! I woke up crying of so much pain on monday morning and I almost couldnt walk. I wasnt feeling my left leg(thigh) so I ran to the closest ER. When I got there they took a x-ray of my thigh and the ER doctor saw the xray and told me my thigh was full of pus so he called another doctor to come to do the surgery but the doctor was taking so long that I didnt want to wait! I was nervous! so finally I had to call my father and tell him the truth so he could ask his friend who is a doctor to see my leg asap. My father called his friend and his friend told me to go to a hospital in downtown cause he was waiting for me there. So I got there and he was fast. He gave me a local anaesthesia and cut a straight line of 5 centimeters, guess what happened? Pus exploded all over his face and on the floor! But he said that was more serious than he thought cause it was still a lot of pus deep inside my muscle and a local anasesthesia wasnt enough. So we went to a real surgery room with those huge lamps like a football camp! He gave me a full anaesthesia at 2:30PM and I only remember waking up in another room at 6PM. After I woke up we talk and he said what he thought was a simple surgery of 30minutes took 1h30min. He said that the pus was kinda sticked to my thigh's bone. I just got back from the hospital and I had to stay there cause I had to take the antibiotics through IV cause thats the only way it could reach the affected area. Oral antibiotics or intramuscular wouldnt do the job. Today he clenead the area and sew 8 dots. Now I have to do daily curatives. I had to pay $1500!"

Yeesh! $1500 is 3-4 years of juice for me.

So if I read your post correctly only 5 days passed between injection and this level of infection? Am I correct?

Good luck bud.

Same thing happened to my ass two years ago. It doesn't take long to get serious. I waited a little over a week to go see the doc. He put me on anti biotics but it was to late. 3 days after the taking antibiotics i was in the hospital getting sliced open. Im going to guess that it was from mixing the oil and water. I mixed test suspension and fina and i know my needle, skin and stopper were all steralized. Best of luck to ya bro. Its going to be a while before it heals up.

Top Bottom