Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol dilemma......

rugbybear

i have been on dbol n deca for three weeks now, 200mg deca 1/wk, wk dbol 20mg/d wk2 dbol 40mg/d wk3 20mg/d.
for the whole time i have had stiff/sore lower back/spinal erectors, is this muscle pump? i havnt eperienced any other soreness or pumpiness anywhere else, but my whole body is real stiff, legs need a good stretch 2/3x/d, this then temporarily alleviates the stiffness in my back, which i have suffered from periodically but never for this long.

anyway the question is this...
i am going snowboarding on jan 10th for one week, and had planned to finish my dbol that week, just before i go. so today i went indoor boarding to practise, to a slope i have been to a couple of times before. wearing my usual boots i got the most squashed feeling from the top of the boots down and after about 5min couldnt feel my feet! so i loosened them and that gave me partial relief, for 5min, then the same problem. had to finish up an hour early because it was getting so bad that i couldnt concentrate on my maneovres.

so should i stop with the dbol? i know that you can get real bloated with dbol and i have put on over 12lbs in these three weeks, so the boots may have been a bit tighter cause of that. the options are to try something else, i am reasonably happy with the gains i have made so far in terms of weight, but do not feel any stronger, this is important as i am a rugby player and would like to push more weight out. maybe something like winny or anavar, its probably too late for any of the long acting esters, but would consider one of the shorter tests, as long as they wouldnt bloat me too much.

any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

This is pretty normal. I get pretty painful lower back pumps with d-bol.

I would come off about 5 days before and take a diuretic to get rid of the water retention.

Would want to be on the slope all bloated up.

normal

Its the pump dbol is famous for,i get it sometimes in my lower legs,quite painful,try adding some liquidex and pure standardized extract milk thistle to combat the pump.!!!!!

RADAR

cheers RADAR, will try and get some ldex and have some milk thistle on hand, so no one advises to try another AAS then?

After you stop the dbol the pumps will stay around for several days......................

for how many days for example???

i have the same problem!!!

Top Bottom