Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol Strength....

Del_Piero

Just wondering wen do u see/feel the strength from dbol.....I've gained weight and bulkness but no sign of strength. Is it coz am taking a low dose or is it too early? The only reason I added dbol was for the strength!!! Thanx

give it atleast a week as long as you are talking no less than 20mg per day in my expieriences

YEs you should feel strength from dbol. I usually takes me about 2 weeks to start feeling strength. By todays standards, your dosage is a little low.

I'm the same way Del_Piero, the pumps to me are just killer, and making it a day at work without a nap non existant when I go 25mg or more.

I'm trying dbol only 25-30 mg/ed for the first time next week...I wonder what effect it will have on my ~150 lbs :p

:angel:

ive been on dbol n deca for three weeks now and have not felt stronger at all, but get very sleepy and hideous pumps in my lower back (which has been tight since started taking dbol), also very stiff muscles, need to do lots of stretching to alleviate soreness.
wk1 dbol 20mg/d
wk2 40mg/d
w3 20/d
deca 200mg/6d
but have managed to put on about 14lb in just under three weeks, without eating too much more, first week had protein shake with carbs before bed, not for the last two, going to start again next week, keep cycling my intake so my body doesnt get used to it, hopefully will allow me to gain more lean muslce
g

Oh yeh, I've noticed that am losing more hair recently, I think its from dbol. Am waiting for my hair products, could be another 2-3 weeks, at the moment I only have nizoral. Wat would u do if u guys were in my position and hair was important!!

of course for everyone hair is important....
step 1: Cut your hair very short when you`re into cycle!!
step 2: Use a properly Shampoo to protect the follicles
step 3: Rogaine (Minoxidil 5%) helps you
step 4: after PostCycle start to take Propecia
step 5: eat well
step 6: don`t be stressed!

Later dude!!!
Il Calcio Italiano.

Top Bottom