Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

coming off a sustanon cycle

hippy

This is my last week for my sustanon cycle. Should I start clomid right now or three weeks after my last shot. I have heard mixed opinions about this subject. Also, could I start russian dbols immediately or will that mess with the clomid? I don't know if it's me but now that I am done with the sust I feel a little weeker. I tapered off my last two weeks down to 250mg/week. Do you think I should do winstrol instead? I got a new workout partner and now I feel small.. My last bud was a lot smaller and you know how that goes...I am 210 and 6'0" and he is the same height but 225 and ripped. That's where I want to be so I figured..... get a new partner and step it the fuck up pussy....Get huge boys! :D

Time and money

I didn't really have any good contacts in the beginning of summer but now I am good. I guess it was a lack of patience and time and money. I just got hopped up for summer. Now I want to get lean and then go into the fall and start another cycle. But does dbol shut down the natural test process or will it interfere with the clomid after my sustanon cycle? I bet winstrol will be a good bet but the $ Are a little high and I am a tight ass right now..:newbie:

I like to run the clomid EOD through the cycle. I know this does not help you much now, but on your next cycle you can try it. It helped keep the nutz working a little, kept me from crashing...:mix:

start clomid ,
if u want to get ripped and keep "solidify" more of your gains do some winny ,
its too late for d ball keep it for the next cycle !

Top Bottom