Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Injecting Sustanon

B

bigmk

Where do you guys inject your Sustanon? When using deca I spot injected in glutes, quads, and delts with no pain. When I first started using Sus I started injecting in my glutes and could hardly walk. Now I have been using the Sus for a month with no pain at all. Since im injecting four times a week im starting to feel resistance such as scar tisue in the glutes. Should i try the quads? Will I be able to walk without spurting four letter words all day long?

get some 28 gauge 1/2 inch slin darts.

heat up the sust alittle and pick any part of your arm....tris, bis, shoulder, i love shooting in my arms. do cc's = in both arms ...with the slin darts its not only painless.....its a lot of fun

I rotated between my quads and glutes...1cc Sust + 1cc fina. At first I'd have a decent sore spot but after hitting each spot a couple times I typically had painless injects.

JoBu

I liked quads the best. But if you were rotating quads & glutes...You would have one inj. per site per week, that shouldn't be too bad.

i prefer the quads over the glutes only because if you do ahve pain in them you are constantly using them so hte pain generally isnt long lasting. the glutes arent used as much therefore if it becomes sore tends to stay so longer. but thats just my 2 cents

I've done 2 shots of sust in the glutes.....3 shots of eq in the quads and 1 in the glute......they all hurt like hell. One thing is certain am never never never gonna touch sust and Golden Triangle products again - although great results. Cant bare the pain, cant train properly, cant move, wats the point doing a cycle then???

Top Bottom