Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Denkall Dbol

Largepaws

Been using Denkall Dbol, 25/mg per day for around 3 weeks....was planning on using for 5 as a jump to the rest of my cycle
Test400-800mg per week
Eq-600mg per week

havent been to excited with the results thus far, thinking of increasing to 40mg per day for the last few weeks, or should I just keep Dbol the same and raise the Test....I know the Test takes around 3-4 weeks before it kicks in but I was hoping for better gains off the dbol as a jump start....only looking at around a 6-7pound gain in 3weeks....any advice?

400 mg of test per week is on the low end for me. The 25mg of dbol ED should be enough, but I don't see a problem with an incresae as long as you stay under 50mg. Gets some Tylers and R-ALA.

Good luck!!

Largepaws said:
Been using Denkall Dbol, 25/mg per day for around 3 weeks....was planning on using for 5 as a jump to the rest of my cycle
Test400-800mg per week
Eq-600mg per week

havent been to excited with the results thus far, thinking of increasing to 40mg per day for the last few weeks, or should I just keep Dbol the same and raise the Test....I know the Test takes around 3-4 weeks before it kicks in but I was hoping for better gains off the dbol as a jump start....only looking at around a 6-7pound gain in 3weeks....any advice?

I would look at your diet. You didn't list it, so maybe your not eating enough. Just a thought. -VC-

Top Bottom