Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does natural testosterone increase as we grow?

paul allen

When I was skinny natural BB, at 155lbs was I producing less test than when I'm 190lbs.

What I'm saying is, as we get more muscular, does the test in the blood stream become more diluted as more is having to bind Androgenic receptors?
Or, do we make more so that in total the blood concentration is the same even with extra test bound to AR?

If we increase lbm to such a high degree, will too much of the test be occupied with AR and therefore not enough for other uses such as libido?

If anybody has answers for this - i.e. natural test does increase with more muscle, how does the feedback mechanism work. Sorry for scientific orientation today guys. Just curious?

I think it has a lot to do with your size and condition before aas usage. I have been off for up to two years at a time and maintained a solid 230lb physique. When on juice I go up to 240-245. I started out at 190 and went to 225 natural, then I went to the dark side. I am 6'1, 40y.o.

I don't think you understood the question r240, or maybe I haven't understood your answer.

Any ideas, on this guys, does total test naturally made increase as we get bigger?

No. And once you approach your natural max, more hormones are needed to maintain more mass, period.

Also, test levels decline as you age, damn sure.

Excellent Question

About 3 yrs ago, I was out of shape, weighed about 270 35% BF, Age 28 and couldn't bend a wet noodle. I had my Test taken, It was 480, low for my age. Now I'm 31 and thought I maybe a candidate for HRT, my thinking was if I was 480 at 28 I should be lower. Now I should add in the last 3 yrs, I have changed my body. I'm now 190 about 15% BF, stronger and more muscle then ever. I had my test Lvls taken 3 month ago and it was 1027, (I'm on Nothing) and my Free Test was High too. The greatest things was the Doc said I was not suppressed.

Re: Excellent Question

Briweve said:
About 3 yrs ago, I was out of shape, weighed about 270 35% BF, Age 28 and couldn't bend a wet noodle. I had my Test taken, It was 480, low for my age. Now I'm 31 and thought I maybe a candidate for HRT, my thinking was if I was 480 at 28 I should be lower. Now I should add in the last 3 yrs, I have changed my body. I'm now 190 about 15% BF, stronger and more muscle then ever. I had my test Lvls taken 3 month ago and it was 1027, (I'm on Nothing) and my Free Test was High too. The greatest things was the Doc said I was not suppressed.

Thats amazing. How long have you been off before the tests (including clomid) and what is your cycle history.

Also, just out of curiosity how tall are you, seems strange your at 190 15%, from 270 35%.

Training will increase your T levels.

1027... damn. That's great :)

Having more muscle won't mean you have higher T, but the opposite inference can be drawn. That is, if you have a lot of muscle, it means that you likely have a high level of T. THis is because T promotes anabolism.

I think my T levels are lower. I was once at 200 naturally and pretty lean -- ~ 9%.

Now, if our bodies produced more and more T in response to our increasing musculature, we'd never have to juice cause we'd be perpetually producing more and more T. Sounds cool, but it isn't real.

Singleton said:
Training will increase your T levels.

1027... damn. That's great :)

Having more muscle won't mean you have higher T, but the opposite inference can be drawn. That is, if you have a lot of muscle, it means that you likely have a high level of T. THis is because T promotes anabolism.

I think my T levels are lower. I was once at 200 naturally and pretty lean -- ~ 9%.

Now, if our bodies produced more and more T in response to our increasing musculature, we'd never have to juice cause we'd be perpetually producing more and more T. Sounds cool, but it isn't real.

Good point singleton, understood.

However, for my levels to be exactly the same as when I was at 155lbs, surely I would have to PRODUCE more test (not create higher blood levels), as more test is involved with more receptors.
Surely, my HPTA is now actually producing more even if the blood levels are the same!
This is what originally concerned me as, if we don't produce more test then surely we are diluting the amount that we have through more receptors. Therefore a drop in blood levels!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Top Bottom