Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

250mg TEST & 200mg DECA for 1st?

mnm

Recently aquired,

10ml SUST 250
10ml DECA 200

Had originally planned and started doing 1C every 4 days alternating drugs.

This is my first cycle, and I have been doing it for about a week now. (gained 7lbs)

I have been reading alot since starting, and have come to the realization, that I might not be using these two in a way that will give the most synergy.

If anyone could point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

I don't think Deca is a good choice to use as a first time cycle. Maybe 500 Sust/every week and a good PCT plan.

Bump for better answer...

Well, for what it's worth, my first cycle was/is 1cc each, per week of deca and test. I'm up 20 pounds with four weeks to go. everyone is different though.

Thanks for the replies,

What is your opinion on DECA? Why don't you think it is good for a first cycle?

All input welcome, thanks...

mnm said:
Thanks for the replies,

What is your opinion on DECA? Why don't you think it is good for a first cycle?

All input welcome, thanks...

I have never used Deca, so I have no real opinion on it. However, in researching Deca, I found the sides (how hard it shuts you down, gyno, ect...) to gain ratio to be unacceptable. EQ was the better choice for me. I emphasize, for me. Have a good PCT plan in place. Best of Luck. -VC-

you've already started, kind of a bad time to ask if its a good plan dude

352230.179945.jpg

BodybuildingUniverse said:
you've already started, kind of a bad time to ask if its a good plan dude

Exactly, I never understood why people seek validation of their cycles after they've already started. Anyway, 1ml of each every 5 days would be a good cycle. I would still do it E4D even now.

Deca in 300mg/week or less will "most likely" ( i.e everyone is different) not shut you down... For 1st cycle I would have just used the Sust at 500 and brought the Deca in on the 2nd cycle but it really doesnt matter..If you want full effect of Deca , bumpup to300mg...at 200mg prob.wont see much but could experience some friendly sides ( dont forget those) Joint Lubrication, easy on hairline.. ( test is not!!) So Deca has its role. Just most likely not in the dosages you see around here. Good luck.

alternating drugs - I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, but what you should be doing is 1cc of each per week. That means 2cc's total per week.

200mgs/week of Deca is not going to cause any horrible sides.

Top Bottom