Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I have been on a gram of test and 500mg deca and DBOL off and on for over 20 weeks...

Juicifer

The results have been so good that i still do not want to come off...a pound a week basically...the only thing is that my balls have been dropped the whole cycle and are quite large...i'm not taking hcg clomid or anything currently...and my loads are abnormally large...is this common? its always like this for me. is this a good sign that i'm not shut down? i'm just really curious cuz my friends seem to have the opposite effects

i got to thinking about it the other night when my girlfriend told me she loves how my balls slap her ass when were fucking

Juicifer said:
i got to thinking about it the other night when my girlfriend told me she loves how my balls slap her ass when were fucking

LOL

If that's the way things always are,then that's a good sign,but don't always equate testicular size/semen volume with endogenous production of hormones.You more than likely are shut down on GnRH/LH production.

yeah thats basically what i was getting at...its not a bad sign but i'm most likely shut down quite nicely...i wont get too cocky then but i'll expect to respond well to clomid/nolva

Mike P.T. said:

Doesn't run in my family either. Have to have a genetic predisposition to losing hair to actually lose the hair.

So how do you tell if you do? I was told i would start going bald by 25. Didn't happen.

my hairline has moved a bit since i was 18...nizoral seems to have locked it into place though...i think i lost what my genetics would have made me lose already just maybe a lil speedier but no one including myself has seemed to notice

mine started thinning at 13, by 25 I had a slight receding hair line. I've kept it shaved for 8 years now. No worries about losing hair for me, it's gone

Same here. I'm 20 and it's thinning pretty badly on the crown. Can't notice because I've been shaving my head for the last 2 years, though for some guys the skin look doesn't really work.

Top Bottom