Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Teenage steroid use

IROC_Z

It seems to me that whenver anyone asks what the youngest age one should start steroids at it's always at least 21. The main reason for this, as I understand it, is that steroids will close the epiphysal plates due to estrogen. They say that the body is making plenty of testosterone and teenagers don't need steroids. In most cases I would agree with these statements.

However, there are some things I don't understand. Not all steroids increase estrogen. Anavar, Winstrol, Primobolan Trenbolone, Proviron, and Halotestin all cannot convert to estrogen. Why couldn't a teenager use these (especially Anavar, Winstrol, Primobolan) before 21? Wouldn't this be safe since none of them convert to estrogen? Or are there other bad things that these steroids will do?

And when people say teenagers don't need steroids then really, who does? Unless you are a professional athlete or something similar I would assume most people over 21 take them for purely for the purpose of enhancing there appearance. Teens are competing in very competative sports these days where every little advantage can make a huge difference in their success. Those that work their ass off training should do as good or better than those that merely rely on natural talent.

I am probably wrong on many of these ideas and would appreciate anyone who can challenge any of this.

IROC_Z said:
Those that work their ass off training should do as good or better than those that merely rely on natural talent.

if that were the case NO ONE would juice. someone who juices and works their ass off will beat someone who doesn't, but works there ass off, any day of the week.

BTW there are too many teenage steroid use threads...do a search and i'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

Fusing of growth plates is one of the minor concerns for teenage steroid use.

Personally I think the risk of causing serious damage to your 'developing' hormonal system is the biggest concern.

Top Bottom