Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Deca hated only because of shut down?

deca is great! I like it and have no problems. Every anabolic's sides get overblown on this board. I've had few problems with most anabolics, and deca at 400 is great. Although I like tren more for a similar reaction, but more potent.

If I'm not mistaken, deca does no permenant damage right? Just a temporary (if extended) libido shutdown?

Im glad this thread had started because I had been thinking about it, and learning alot more about EQ...not that I want to skew the thread from its original purpose....but whats the major difference between EQ and deca...people seem to mention that EQ is a better anabolic and is less supressive...so why wouldnt deca just become obsolete to EQ?

Deca is a good for the joints (although it only masks any problems) and is very good for strength. I wouldn't bother with "deca" but NPP looks promising.

deca has a few advantages over eq.

better nitrogen retention, and joint lubrication.
both are very favorable for bodybuilders.

jubei said:
If I'm not mistaken, deca does no permenant damage right? Just a temporary (if extended) libido shutdown?

I have encountered a few bro's (myself included) that after doing a deca cycle, regardless of recuperation time, their libido was never quite the same.

Like said earlier.
No problem with extended shutdown.

400mg/wk.
And Clomid at 50mg/day and Nolva at 20mg/day for 3 weeks and I am up running and fine. Nuts are full and hanging, lke they never left.

i love deca.

i was bloated and couldn't run because my legs hurt too much from the water retension...

i had no deca dick with the 400mg/wk of test e i took.

I really blew me up though, gained 30 pounds my first cycle.

I wish I could use Deca, but never will be able to use deca or fina as I'm using Finasteride (Propecia) for well over 4 years with good results (before even using AAS). Deca and 5-alpha reduktase inhibitor (like finasteride) = BAD hair loss.

Top Bottom