Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nelson or Gurus ? mechanism of Deca Bloat?

soreback

How does Deca cause Bloat? Is it the compound itself ?
Is it caused from elevated progest levels elevated prolactin or elevated estrogen. If it is elevated progest/prolact. then arimidex, femara, nolvadex wouldnt do any good right?
(possibly Winny and of course your anti-prog. like bromo, dost.--would they help with the bloat?) or is just the compound itself causing the water retention say like creatine does (prob a poor analogy but you know what I mean)
Basically in a Deca Winnie cycle would you even use anti-e's ? if estrogen is not the problem? Once you are shut down down does your own endogenous estrogen cause probs whereas anti-e's are indicated ?

Furthermore Nelson likes his Provi for PCT . I know this is an estrogen blocker and essentially DHT... I like most of his PCT
theories but I have a hard time overcoming the thought of using DHT or any Test in your body when you are trying to jump start
your own endogenous HPTA system after a cycle. Could anyone explain in Laymens terms why Provi (DHT) wouldnt inhibit HPTA recovery. If you can convince me I will use post cycle.

Thanks

Yes on all counts. It's the prog. Winny can help. Anti-e's are useless against it.

Proviron: DHT is suppressie but no tremendosly so, so Proviron is fine for a week or two. Helps with libido and prevents gyno. It helps ease the body back into an unassisted state but I would consider the necessary herbals mandatory during and after the proviron. It can only help, and usually does.

If you're using Winny during the cycle, there's no need for Proviron at the same time. They work similarly.

Agreed, and I've noticed the same thing when I used deca off and on in my first couple of years using gear. Arimidex is worthless for deca bloat, however winstrol seems to help. I've noticed a low dose of winstrol (10 mg ed) seems to greatly reduce side effects from trenbolone as well, although it aggrivates any existing joint problems from the tren.

Thanks Nelson.

I am running low dose Deca and Winnie

Now is bromo and dost. only to be used for gyno.. or can it synergisticaly be used for bloat.. I dont have bloat or gyno but if I do get it I want to know rx options..or if bloat would occur would you up your winnie first before opting out for bromo/dost...Nelson I would assume with Deca Winnie you wouldnt recommend any anti-e's till PCT and that would only be Provi short term then Herbals correct?

Sorry I re read and said no need for provi if on winnie they work
similarly. ok so how long do you run the winnie PCT or should you switch to Provi for PCT?.. also saw you said to run herbals right away with Provi or whatever your PCT preferend. Sorry sopmetimes I dont pay attention as well as I should .

thanks for info BBF

I'm curious about this also... Is there anything else besides prov that can help with deca bloat, as I am using it currently.

Nighthawkk said:
I'm curious about this also... Is there anything else besides prov that can help with deca bloat, as I am using it currently.
I may be wrong here but it seems bromocriptine or cabergoline would help with the bloat associated from progesterone.

Yeah Muscleup

kind of seems that way to me too ( bromo or dost.) . but like I said is it the progest. causing the bloat or mech of the compound or is it the extra estrogenfloating around if your hpta is shut down.
Nelson said is the progest. which I lean too, although if your endog. test is shut down , wouldnt that mean your estrogen levels would (artifically-for lack of a better term) be somewhat high??
And then the question is at what point is the bloat bad enough to use expensive ( dost.) and or dangerous ( for lack of a better term- I dont mean it that way) componds ( like bromo) .

Now definitely we all agree we would take dost or bromo at 1st sign of progest induced gyno and we all pretty much agree this would be the cure of choice for this situation.

But the treatement for bloat assuming it is progest induced would be Winny (to a point) then dost/bromo I guess for severe cases.

If bloat is cause by excess estrogen due to endogenous test shutdown,then we are talking a different modality of treatement.

Interesting discussion.. how bout in Nelson?

soreback said:
Yeah Muscleup

kind of seems that way to me too ( bromo or dost.) . but like I said is it the progest. causing the bloat or mech of the compound or is it the extra estrogenfloating around if your hpta is shut down.
Nelson said is the progest. which I lean too, although if your endog. test is shut down , wouldnt that mean your estrogen levels would (artifically-for lack of a better term) be somewhat high??

NOT NESCESSARILLY. YOU CAN HAVE LOW T AND LOW E. BESIDES, THERE ARE HERBS THAT CAN CONTROL MILD E ELEVATION.

And then the question is at what point is the bloat bad enough to use expensive ( dost.) and or dangerous ( for lack of a better term- I dont mean it that way) componds ( like bromo) .

I DON'T LIKE DOS AND I WOULDN'T TOUCH BROMO WITH A TEN FOOT POLE SO I CAN'T SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE ON THIS ONE. AT ANY RATE, I THINK IT'S AN EXTREME METHOD OF CONTROL SOMETHING AS EASY TO RECTIFY AS BLOAT. WORK OUT WITH A SWEAT BELT AND TAKE SOME DANDELION WITH GALLONS OF WATER AND YOU'LL LOSE THE BLOAT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS. NO BIG DEAL. AND NO NEED TO USE A MEDICATION THAT FUCKS WITH YOUR BRAIN AND NERVOUS SYSTEM. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION.

Now definitely we all agree we would take dost or bromo at 1st sign of progest induced gyno and we all pretty much agree this would be the cure of choice for this situation.

NOT ME. BUT THAT'S ME. YOU'RE USING MORPHINE TO CURE A HEADACHE. PEOPLE HAVE STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE BRILLIANT SCIENTISTS WITH ALL THIS SHIT. KEEP IT SIMPLE AND YOU CAN AVOID A HOST OF PROBLEMS DOWN THE LINE.

But the treatement for bloat assuming it is progest induced would be Winny (to a point) then dost/bromo I guess for severe cases.

If bloat is cause by excess estrogen due to endogenous test shutdown,then we are talking a different modality of treatement.

WINNY AND PROV ARE SIMILAR BUT PROV IS SLIGHTLY LESS SUPPRESSIVE SO IT'S BETTER PC ALONG WITH THE SUPPS.

Interesting discussion.. how bout in Nelson?

So Nelson, what exactly are you suggesting for progesterone-induced bloat...just dandelion root and lots of water while running the deca?

Top Bottom