Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many people die from steriods per year?

Zyglamail said:
Just ask your friend for the number of people who die by doctor prescribed drugs per year. When you let them know its over 100,000 in the US alone, it will likely put things in perspective.

Your Right! Doctors Kill more people everyyear than anything out there! I think they need to ban doctors. They try and ban everything else that they think kills people.

sandals said:

Also, severely ill, kidney failure. One of my favorites
Don Long. Kidney dialysis 5 days/wk, 7 hrs. Saw a recent
pic of him & he still has BB size probably attained by HGH
Don Long said in an interview that his doctors said his kidney problems were because he was born with one kidney larger than the other...not due to his steroid use...:bday:

I had 2 people in the gym I go to die, I didnt know them and no one knows how they died, but they were fairly big dudes and right away people jump the gun and say he died from steroid use....

Man I just got my gear today and reading something like this really puts thoughts in the back of youre head. In my case I ignore the little voices..

IMHO I dont think its steroids that kill people its people that kill people, and by this I mean, anything is good with moderation its when people abuse it is when it becomes a hazard...

Steroids are not as bad as the media makes them out to be, but to say they dont kill people is rediculous, how many BB's have had heart attacks, kidney/liver failure etc. how many big juiceheads from the past are still alive? hell even arnold has had heart problems, mentzer did of a heart attack....no doubt as a result of his steroid use

there are no conclusive reports regarding steroid deaths. I am a researcher. I decided to research when I saw the question...

There is only anecdotal evidence and suspected steroid related deaths amogst high-profile athletes - Lyle Azaldo (or whatever his name was) for example, plus recent hardcore bodybuilder deaths (other drugs or a combination of drugs are implicated here). The conclusion that has to be reached is one similar to ecstacy related deaths i.e. steroids in large amounts can and do result in negative health consequences, but deaths are rare. There are - as has been pointed out - regular deaths from alcohol (and far more alcohol caused violence than roid rage), and cigarettes.

It's hypocrisy.

GaryWary said:
there are no conclusive reports regarding steroid deaths. I am a researcher. I decided to research when I saw the question...

There is only anecdotal evidence and suspected steroid related deaths amogst high-profile athletes - Lyle Azaldo (or whatever his name was) for example, plus recent hardcore bodybuilder deaths (other drugs or a combination of drugs are implicated here). The conclusion that has to be reached is one similar to ecstacy related deaths i.e. steroids in large amounts can and do result in negative health consequences, but deaths are rare. There are - as has been pointed out - regular deaths from alcohol (and far more alcohol caused violence than roid rage), and cigarettes.

It's hypocrisy.

Andreas muntzer and tons of bodybuilders have had bad health, all caused by steroids. I find it hard to believe that every one of them were born with these health problems (don Long take note, steroids are the reason your kidneys are fucked) I dont think mild short cycles are bad, but long term heavy cycles are the problem.

Of course smoker, drinkers etc will have more deaths than roid users, if 1% of the population takes juice and 50% drink and smioke you do the math

Well said lynaghgrew

i will bump ya.

Saying no one dies from roids if fooling yourself.
Saying roids are armfull, ... right, fooling yourself.
Saying taking a vodka a day is the same as taking roids, yeah, probably, but no excuse to take roids.

Hopefully, everyone here realizes that taking roids is a big risk on your health, and age you are going to get.

I know, when you are 25 you don't care, but watch it. There will come a day that you DO care, and then it will be too late.

In fact saying that you don't care is very childish.

COOKSTER said:
Had a mate die last year on HGH, dont know the amounts, doctors autopsy said he had an enlarged heart and called it misadventure!!!!!!!

was your friend a black guy?

I don't know about death but who really thinks Don Long's kidney's would be ruined if he never did the amount of juice he did. I have also heard Flex has had a lot of problems. Of course the risk goes up with escalating doses and what the pro's are using is probably not a good idea for overall body health. Now problems from reasonable doses? I doubt it.

GT99, and others

The ignorance is astounding.
EVERY reputable study could NOT find a link. You guys are worse than the media!!!
Yes , Munzer used steroids,,Lots of em, but those drugs are not what killed him!! ( and Alzado would be the only one on the planet to get brain cancer from gear, if it were true ).

No, I'm not going to explain, look it up yourselves, if your interested, but refrain from making ignorant statements , without facts, till you do.

Top Bottom