Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many people die from steriods per year?

I would hazard a guess and say 'goose-egg'. The biggest killer for bodybuilders seems to be diuretics like lasix. But I have yet to hear any doctor say the juice killed him. That only comes from newscasters who apparently know more than coroners about what kills people, and what doesn't.

Aspirin kills tons of people each year. And cars. Cars kill, especially if they are red and named Christine. And cats that you have brought back from the dead, they kill, too. Oh, and big dogs named Cujo, they kill.

Anything else?

i dont know if there has been anyone that has actually died directly from steroid use....

zero- complications and intuendo, but no cause effect-proof positive death as a result of AS use.

Similar to a drug overdose, the health benefits of AS use overwhelm the risks.

Yeah...I guess you could say no one has died from steroids. But you can also say no one has died from AIDS, because they don't actually die from AIDS. Aids just shuts down their immune system leaving them open for other viruses, etc...to kill them.

So technically, no one has ever died from steroids, but I beg to differ, personally. Just my thoughts!

I've heard the leading killer in "steroid related" deaths is heart attack because of the user not watching his cholesterol (saturated fat) intake while "on"!

Hope this adds a little gas to the fire!:D

B-10

Bulldog_10 said:
Yeah...I guess you could say no one has died from steroids. But you can also say no one has died from AIDS, because they don't actually die from AIDS. Aids just shuts down their immune system leaving them open for other viruses, etc...to kill them.

So technically, no one has ever died from steroids, but I beg to differ, personally. Just my thoughts!

I've heard the leading killer in "steroid related" deaths is heart attack because of the user not watching his cholesterol (saturated fat) intake while "on"!

Hope this adds a little gas to the fire!:D

B-10

yeah bro you got a point....but the way i look at things is eventually something will get ya....whether it be aids....car accident...cancer or whatever else is out there....i would rather die a massive muthaf*cker and be happy with myself for as long as i can!!!;)

bigpimp said:

yeah bro you got a point....but the way i look at things is eventually something will get ya....whether it be aids....car accident...cancer or whatever else is out there....i would rather die a massive muthaf*cker and be happy with myself for as long as i can!!!;)

LOL I guess that's another way of looking at it.

Top Bottom