Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very very very sleepy, is it dbol?

Anakin

Ok guys I started my first cycle this Monday, so far there is 250mg of test in my system and 200mg of primo, as well as 25mg dbol per day.

I feel like sleeping all day, in fact I'm going to take a nap now (and I got 9 hrs of sleep last night). Is it the dbol or what?

Other than that, I haven't felt anything yet (well there's an increased number of boners per day).

Test usually allows me to sleep even less.. my first day on dbol, i was tired as hell... but it went away after a couple of days... just hold on... you'll be ok.

yeah, dbol does make me sleepy too, I only use it to kickstart cycles usually for about 2-3 weeks. once i come off I'm fine.

peace

Yep. For me the only thing worse is tren. I could sleep 11 hours a day right now.

Yeah I took a 45 minute nap a few hours ago, now I'm going to take another lil nap before my workout.

I'm not feeling the god damn pumps though, it's the 4th day... let's see how it goes in today's workout. Motivation is through the roof though, just because I don't want to waste it.

BTW, using paperbol.

dbol= big time headaches for me.

Top Bottom